Chapter 9 - Prom soon

You were chatting with your friends in the coffee shop. The coffee shop hasn't been open since your father left and now that your father is back. The coffee shop can finally be open. And you can make coffee with you father again.

You guys were just hanging around in the closed coffee shop. "Prom is almost here~" Nami giggles

"I know Nami-swan!~" Sanji sweetened his tone. "Go be romantic with Zoro Sanji" Robin chuckles, Sanji blushed. "Tch ero cook" Zoro laughed "oi! shut it marimo" Sanji yelled at Zoro.

You laughed "Oh Sanji you know that Zoro is your boyfriend! No need to be shy. Well what is your guys partners for prom?" You smiled, They both blushed

"Im going to prom with Robin" Nami smiled, Nami puts Robin closer to her. Robin chuckled "Amazing!" You smiled. "Im going with Kaya" Usopp sounded so proud "Im so happy for you Usopp!"

Everyone has told about there partners. It was very interesting to see what they're partners were.

I hope the school won't be swarming me you thought

Ace took a peek of you and smiled. "How about we head out to a park?" Ace asked, evefyone looked interested. "Sure, why not" Robin smiled. "Alright lets go then!" You grin

You and everyone else walked to the closest park around your house.

Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp were playing in the play structure. What such kids, it's adorable.

Nami and Robin were just getting ice cream from the ice cream truck for the all of us. Sabo, Ace, and Law were with you sitting by the benches. Brook, Jinbei and Franky were walking around the park. Zoro and Sanji were gone.

"Law how about you hang with your boyfriend?"
"No thanks, Luffy-ya is playing with his friends"
"You look pale"
"Why'd you think that?"
The two brothers glares at Law.
"These 2 big brothers, such overprotective over Luffy"
"Don't worry guys like I said, Law isn't bad and I will bonk him if he hurts or make Luffy cries. You should be glad he's a doctor as well!"
"Doctor? Alright. Take care of Luffy"
Sabo nodded.

You laughed, Nami was yelling your name to get the ice creams. "Alright Im coming Nami!" You shouted.
"I'll be right back" you ran to head to Nami. "Wait I'll be going too" Ace ran with you. "Wait Ace I got this!-" Ace had bumped into you, you both collapsed onto the ground. "Ow ow...Ace what the-...heck" You look at the positions you and Ace were. "Im sorry (y/n) I wanted to help and-" Ace blushed.

Everything was silent. Law was behind Ace, "what do you think you're doing to (y/n)-ya? Ace."
"Sorry sorry Law! I didn't mean to" Ace gets up and held his hand for you to get up. "Thanks Ace, Law its okay it was an accident" Your face slightly turns red from the thought of it.

Law sighs "Whatever but Ace if I see you doing that to (y/n)-ya again. Don't come near us again" Law glares at Ace. "Whatever Nami and Robin needs us!"
You took Ace's hand and ran to get to Nami and Robin.

You huffed, "Sorry did we took awhile?-"
"You alright (y/n)?"
"Im..phew..im okay! We just ran here"
"You and Ace? Alright well here brings these to everyone"
"Alright! You got it!"
Ace nodded

You and Ace walked back to the benches. "Alright we got ice cream!" You shouted, Luffy Chopper, and Usopp heard and ran to the Benches.
"Ice cream!!!" They yelled.
"Alright get your ice cream everyone"
Nami and Robin already have there ice cream and walked to everyone.
Everyone has Ice cream besides Law since Luffy sometimes shares it with him. You were licking your ice cream and some got on your cheeks. Ace noticed and used his sweater sleeves to wipe it.

"A-Ace?"
"Hm? (y/n) you had ice cream on your face"
"You didn't need to use your sleeves"
"Its okay, I can wash them once I head home"
"Well..alright then"