"You can't be a stripper Jax" I said, adding a chuckle at the end.

"But, why not?" He asks.

Because your the heir to one of the most sucessful businesses that you dad owned.

"Umm why don't you be a obstetrician or a surgeon" I said making him roll his eyes.

"Their is no way in hell that I'm going to see babies come out of a fucking vagina" He says, making us both chuckle.

"We both should be bakers or umm...deadly assassins" He smirks as I roll my eyes.

"Both?" I question before we play teen wolf.

"Maybe..." He mutters before we turn our heads to the tv.

We watch it everytime Jax is over. So that's about every other day.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

*A few days later*

Me and both Jaxon were on my bed sleeping. Well that was until somebody barged through the room waking us up.

"Wake up mother fuckers" Enzo yelled.

My idiotic brother.

"Ughhh" I roll my eyes as I sit up on my bed.

"Dad wants you downstairs" Enzo says.

He mouths me 'your in trouble' smirking.

"Sure Enzo" I walk up to him and stand on my tippy toes "I'm daddy's little girl" I whisper in his ear.

He rolls his eyes "sadly your his weakness"

"Everyone's weakness" I let out a giggle before making my way downstairs.

I walking into my dads office.

"Papa? Me necesitabas?" I said closing the door.
(Translation: Daddy? you needed me)

"Sí. Hija" He said and I sat down on the chair in front of him.

"I talked to my best friend that is a multi billionaire Buiseness man-" he started.

"Like you" I interrupted.

"Gabriella" He said coldly.

"Sorry papa" I apologize.

"I'll be quite papa" I said zipping my mouth.

"Anyways he's the most richest billionaire and is gonna be teaching business this year and he'll be the teacher for reading since Mrs. Simon died" Papa says and stand up from his seat.

Thank god she's dead.

She snooped on me and told my dad I was reading an inappropriate book. It was punk 57 by Penelope Douglas. It's not that inappropriate.

"Oh thank god she's not there anymore, she was the pain in my ass" I said and papa gave me a serious look.

"Lo siento" I said quietly.