"I'll tell you what I told Juleka, even if she does reject me, I will find a way to move on." Luka's Kwami let out a sigh. "If you say so," And hides back in the jacket.

Just then, three girls are running by Luka. Marinette, Alya and... Chloe... The blonde girl had let her hair down and it seemed like everything went in slow motion as she ran past Luka, her hair blowing in the wind and her eyes closed with a beautiful smile plastered on her face. The blue haired boys mind went blank as he produced the blonde, blue eyed beauty that had just run past him.

Luka thought long and hard about it, he was going to confess to Chloe. She was currently talking with Marinette. The dark haired girl spotted him coming towards them and waved. "Hey Luka," She smiled and gently elbowed Chloe and the blonde turned around and saw the boy.

"Oh, hi Luka." Chloe said, smiling. "Hey Chloe." Luka said, being all calm on the outside while the inside of his mind was panicking. "I was just wondering if you were busy after school." He asked her in a nice calm voice. "Oh, no, I'm not, why?" She questioned and Luka lightly blushed. "Do you want to hang out?" Luka doesn't expect her to answer right away.

He was aware that she might not even like him, as the girl showed no signs of having feelings towards him. "Uhm... Actually I-" Chloe starts, "She'd love to!" Marinette blurts out, interrupting the girl. Chloe sends Marinette a glare.

"Mari!" She whines, "Sorry." The blue haired girl apologized. "But you should hang out with him," Marinette admitted in a whisper. Chloe sighs, "Fine, but only if you hang out with Adrien, it's only fair." She ordered, making the other girl with blue eyes sigh.

"Okay then, deal, you hang out with Luka, I'll hang out with Adrien." The girls agree and go their separate ways as Chloe turns back to Luka.

"So, what did you have in mind?" Luka's eyes widened in shock as his crush accepted to hang out but he shook away the feeling to answer her. "What do you like to do?" He asks her and her face lights up. "Shopping!" She squeals grabbing Luka's hand and pulling him outside.

"What about School?" The boy asks as he tries to keep up with the girl. "Don't worry, I'll cover for you!" Marinette calls from where she was standing as she waves them off.

*_*-~

Marinette watched as Chloe drags Luka away and laughs to herself. She proceeded to look for a certain blonde boy with green eyes. She spots him talking with Nino. She runs over to them and calls out, "Hey guys!" The boys turn and Adrien admires the sight.

In slow motion, Marinette is running towards him, her eyes simmering and her perfect smile on her beautiful face, Nino smirks as he backs away slowly to leave them alone.

"H-hey Marinette.." Adrien stutters, he's had a crush on Marinette for a while, the beginning of High School, so about a year since they're in Tenth Grade this year making them all fifteen.

"Hi Adrien, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after School." Adrien was taken aback. Marinette wants to hang out with him after School. "S-sure, I'd love to." He replied and Marinette beams. "Great. See you later." With that the girl runs off leaving him behind.

Plagg pops his head out. "You have a date with Marinette, try not to mess it up." The Kwami snickers. "Shut it Plagg." Adrien snaps out of his trace and pushes the Kwami back into his jacket.

*_*-~

"Does anyone know where Chloe and Luka are?" Miss. Bustier asked the class. "They're not here Miss, Chloe texted me and said she had an emergency." Marinette said, Alya was confused, but she decided to ask Marinette later. "And Luka?" Marinette didn't know what to say for him, she was thinking until a quiet voice spoke up.