Chapter 7

Chapter 7: The What Project?
______________________________________________________________________

Welcome <3 I hope you enjoy!! sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes!

"Get that away from her." You order. The guy quivers before taking his stance. 

"I really didn't want it to go this way y/n. Show us what you can do, and I'll let her go." He demands. "But either way you will be coming with us." Your mother was mouthing the word 'don't' to you. It was weird, she didn't even look scared. 

"I don't have any weird ability things, I'm not a freak!" You exclaim.  

He tilts his head, he looks back and nods again. Now everyone who had a gun in their hands pointed it at your mother.  "Would be a shame that your mothers death was all your fault wouldn't it y/n?"

You blocked out the sound of his voice, your mother still looked calm, still shaking her head softly to you. 

"Last chance y/n.." He mumbles. You stare at him expressionless. 

"Oh, kill yourself you ugly bitch." You say giving him a side glare. You roll your eyes, 'He won't actually do it, he'd need her for questioning about me.' You thought.

Without any hesitation, he turned again and flicked his wrist. And the man with his gun to his head began to pull the trigger. 

You didn't even think, your eyes immodestly began to glow and both military men let go of you, with glistening eyes as well. You raised both arms in the air and the men closest to your mother begin to slowly point the gun towards the colonel, then every gunman turned their weapons towards you. The colonel looked at you with the same smug expression. He looked at a few of the gunmen behind him and raised an eyebrow, expecting them to defend him. They also pointed their guns at you. 

All the gunmen's eyes begin to glisten, you twisted your fingertips and they all aimed towards the Colonel. 

"Y/n you do this. And it proves everything you're being charged for. Just letting you know." He says with that same expression.

You're arms struggle, most of you wanted to kill him, the other part didn't like the idea of being killed. Now that you've shown some of what you can do, they were bound to take you anyway. You slowly lowered your arms, and everyone's eyes went to normal, you wiped away the small trail of blood from under your nose. 

"Now are you coming with us? Or am i going to have to shoot you myself." He threatens.

You give a pathetic chuckle. "After that you still want to try fight me?" You question. "Bit stupid isn't it?"

"I don't want to fight you y/n. If you come with us it will be easy wouldn't it. And you're mother can stay here at home." He responds.

You think for a second. "Will my mother stay here unbothered by any of your pathetic little men?" You question.

"She will be left completely alone. And you will be returned home as soon as you're proven innocent." He answers.

You think to yourself again, if it keeps your mom safe you might as well. And if anything goes wrong you could just make them kill themselves. Been a while since you've done that.