Chapter 6

Chapter 6 : U.S Army

Before we start, i made a little model of what y/n's house looks like on the sims 4 because I realized im useless at describing things. You should be able to figure out which room is which.

Downstairs:

upstairs:

sorry its so basic, i didn't go all out with decorations and stuff because its just a basic view of it

sorry its so basic, i didn't go all out with decorations and stuff because its just a basic view of it. If you want to see more of certain rooms like for example y/n's room, i can show you all the angles of that room if need be.

______________________________________________________________________

Welcome <3 I hope you enjoy!! sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes!

Everyone was silent as you listened to Eddie, as he was describing what had happened to Chrissy you were looking at his memory of it at the same time. Like you were watching a narrated movie.

"Her body just like, lifted up into the air and uh," Eddie said with a tremor, "And she just like, hung there... In the air." Steve looked at you and your beaming white eyes, you nodded, he was thinking he needed reassurance to know Eddie wasn't lying. "And her bones, uh... Her bones started to snap." You could see the thought of Chrissy's legs snapping in the opposing direction, her arms doing the same, and her jaw breaking off. "It was like there was something, like inside her head, pulling." The thought of Chrissy's eyes being pulled back into her skull came into Eddie's mind, you squinted your eyes at the thought in disgust. "I, I.. I didn't know what to do, so I... I ran away. I left her there. You all think I'm crazy right?"

"No, we don't think you're crazy-" Dustin starts.

"Don't bullshit me man i know how this sounds!" Eddie interrupts.

"We're not bullshitting you." Max says.

"We believe you." Robin adds.