Chapter 1

Chapter 1 : Hawkins High

————————————————————————————

Welcome back <3 i hope you enjoy!!
sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

your outfit:

Its only been 185 days, however to you it felt like 10 years

Its only been 185 days, however to you it felt like 10 years. You're sat in your room looking over your last letter from your boyfriend Will. He signs every letter with a painted flower, this time it was a small yellow and pink flower with i love you written next to it. You missed everything about him, you managed to find as many polaroids of you and Will possible and stuck them all around your room. The last time you heard his voice was two weeks ago on Dustin's cerebro.

You missed Will'a hugs most of all, there's been many times since you last saw him when you just needed a him and he wasn't there. Theres been times when the world just didn't feel right and to you it felt like only he could help. However there's been something off about Will recently, you can just tell from these letters, he never wrote anything that seemed wrong in them, it was just the way he was acting and talking in them. You didn't know how to describe it. El says its because he misses you, but you think there's more to it then that. He still says he loves you though, so you try not to panic about that. As you go to reach for another letter theres multiple loud knocks on your bedroom door.

"Y/n! Get your ass to school!" Yells your mom.

"Shit!" you scream and jump out of bed, you go over my hair with hairspray one final time and grab your bag.

"Y/n!" Mom shouts as you put your hand on the front door handle. "Remember our deal for later. No -"

"No misbehaviour, no lower then c- on my report cards and no mind shit or no California i know i know!" You shout back at her.

"Tone Y/n y/l/n." She says crossing her arms.

You roll your eyes at her, "You complain when i'm late and its always because of you! I am aware of the deal you remind me every morning."

"I want you to be happy and i want you to see that odd boyfriend of yours, don't give me your attitude." She says with a stern look.

"What's odd about Will." You say giving her a glare.

"I'm not arguing about this now just get to school." She sighs.

"No, you've started this conversation, tell me what's wrong with Will." You say crossing your arms.

Mom rolls her eyes, "I just think he might be a bit.. a bit gay that's all."