Unspoken words!

Previously on PU - My confidential Wife.

She pulled her ring and put it on. "I'm gonna tell you two nosey asses a secret if you blub to my fucking wife. I'm gonna end you both."

They both laughed Megan lifted her scary eyes they gasped.
"I'm not joking. Either I end you or end the relationship for good and that will be on you too..."

They looked at each other. Anya folds her arms. Pearl sat down.

And now...

"Can you keep a secret?" Megan whispered to Pearl and Anya.

"Yes, mom We can!" Pearl said. Megan looked at her sister. "Heifer you know I can!" Anya snapped.

Megan pulled them to the ladies' room nearby. She made sure it was empty and locked.

"Mom you scaring us!"

"Yeah what's going on?" Anya added...

"Don't be scared baby. This is mommy's hospital. Her colleagues Are nosier than the two of you." Megan said and checked her time. "Shit, I'm literally running out of time!"

"Spill it!" Anya said

"You remember a couple of years ago when we went to the Bahamas?"
Pearl smiled thinking about the fun trip they maintained.
"Yes, mom. It was great. It was really awesome. It's the trip you said goodbye to us."
Pearl said.

"I do remember too, what about it?" Anya asked.

"Nicki bought me a ring and I think she wanted to propose again. I jumped the gun thinking she wanted to pick Lucy over me. She stormed out on me and A ring box fell and she didn't notice it. I found out it was the same ring she bought me when we eloped..."

"The expensive diamond. Awe sweet" Anya said.

"Yes. So Before I left home. I returned the box..."

Megan said and finally revealed the ring on her finger. "Mom that's your old diamond ring," Pearl said

"Yes, it is..."

"Oh my gosh. You returned the box but not the ring?" Anya said excitedly

"Yes. Inside that box, I left a note for Nicki because I was still very sick and emotional I couldn't say things out loud..."

"It's also a romantic gesture" Pearl added.
"I will say!" Anya added

"Kinda yeah. So when I left the Bahamas, I put this on. I've been waiting for Nicki since then. The time frame I gave her expired and I started dating cardi. We are not exclusive. She did propose. I never said yes. She thinks this diamond is just something I bought for myself to show off that I have money."

"Mom what's in the note you left mummy?"

"I can't tell you!" Megan said.

"What if she never saw it?" Anya asked Megan paused. It has never occurred to her all these years. "Oh my God. I never thought about that. I thought she just didn't want us to work things out!"

"I don't think she had seen the note," Anya added.

"By the way, I'm going to find that note. Love you--" Pearl said

"Freeze. You can't read it while mommy hasn't read it."

"How do we make sure she reads it?"

Megan shrugged.

"Okay, how about you put on the ring and stop hiding it then maybe mom will spot the ring and that will open conversation between you too!" Pearl suggested.