Chapter 14: Night w/ the Robots

(i AM SO SORRY iT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE!! i am incredibly lazy, and forgetful. Here's the chapter, enjoy, and please don't be mad at me!)

Y/N POV
These animatronics are a HANDFUL! I really can't understand how I'm supposed to deal with them for.. However long my parents are gone.

As I am lost in my thoughts, the robots, excluding Baby, are playing UNO. For the 27th time today! What is up with them??

"Guys, aren't you tired of that game yet?" I asked them. They all shook their heads, not looking away from their cards. 'Geez, they've been playing this all freaking day'.

Scrap Baby started to pat my head. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I am sitting on Baby's lap. Again. Luckily, I'm not going crazy about it this time.

'It's OK, they'll get bored eventually." She whispered. I didn't believe her, not really.

"And how do you know?" "Because we had the UNO cards when you left work. They got bored after a couple of hours". Oh. Well that checks out.

After sitting there for a few minutes, I decided I'd get up to make "dinner", or as I like to call it, "Evening meal".  I'm making (second favorite FOOD, as in, meal) and (some side ig).

Lefty POV:
I'm actually starting to get sick of this game, and these two arguing about the 'x2 cards' rule. So I go to sit next to Baby.

"Hey". "That was the most nonchalant "Hey" I've ever received". Like I care. I just want them to stop playing UNO.

Speaking of which, in a matter of milliseconds, the UNO cards are scattered across the floor. "Seriously, Molten?!" I yell.

"It wasn't even me this time! It was Afton!" Molten kinda-sorta yelled, for once. "Indeed it was, AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN, TOO!!" Afton raged.

I should've known this would happen. "What happened?" I ask. "Molten keeps putting his 'x2' card over mine and telling me to draw 4!".

I swear, they are so childish. Man really scatter cards across the floor cuz he doesn't know how UNO works.

"That's how you play the goddang game, Afton". "LIES!". I'm so sick of this man. I can't do this anymore.

Scraptrap/Afton POV
I watch, angrily, as Lefty takes Molten to another room. And then I hear Molten screaming- (stop it right now ☝😠). No surprise there.

"Take a chill pill, Dad. Geez" Elizabeth complained. Where did she learn this crap? I swear, this generation is insane. "Well, back in my-" "Don't be that dad". I was going to be that dad, for sure. These kids know everything.

'What time is it?' I think, as I look around for a clock. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. SHOOT, IT'S 11PM!

Scrap Baby's POV
I think it's time for bed. I went to the kitchen to get Y/N ready for bed. She's in her PJ's and she looks like she just finished eating. And like an incredibly sleepy child, she actually let's me pick her up.

I did not see that coming. "Come on, friend, let's get you to bed" I say as I pick Y/N up, bridal style, and take her to her room.

Once I put her on her bed, she didn't let go. 'I can't move-'. And then, she had the auDAcity to pull me down.

*audible scream that I won't write*. "Jesus Christ, you're strong!" I whisper-yell. Y/N started mumbling stuff, and hugged me. I knew I wasn't getting out of this, so I just got under her blankets and hugged her back

(577 words. Once again, I am incredibly sorry for the long wait. I'll try to never do it again. I hope you enjoyed. Have a good day/night)