Chapter 13: Morning w/ The Robots

(HEllO, MY FRiENDS!! I AM STill AliiiiiiiiiiVE!! I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT, I'VE FiNAllY GATHERED UP THE MOTiVATiON TO WRiTE THE THiRTEENTH CHAPTER!! I AM SO SORRY THAT iT TOOK SO lONG!! BUT, HERE WE ARE NOW. ENJOY!)

IN THE MORNING
Y/N POV

"So, how long are we staying here?" Baby asked, watching me make (F/B). I only shrugged, not making eye contact with her.

I heard clinging coming from my room right after Baby asked that question. 'What was that sound?'.

Baby and I looked in the direction of my room, then looked back at each other. "You want me to check what they're doing in there?" She asked. I nodded.

Baby POV
I walked (SKATED) into Y/N's room to check what the bois were doing. I made it to the door, and was shocked, but not really, by what I saw.

Molten was literally EVERYWHERE. And Dad was hitting him on the head with THE DOOR. 'Y/N is not going to like this...'.

"Guys..?" I ask, quietly to make sure Y/N doesn't hear me. "Guuuuuys.." I say, a bit louder. Finally, I knock on the wall, successfully grabbing their attention this time. I clear my "throat".

"I advise you to quiet d- To stop fighting, or else we're gonna be put out. Again". I whisper. Molten collected himself, literally, and crawled into the kitchen. I look around for Lefty, since they're nowhere in sight.

"Dad... Where's Lefty..?" I ask. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look over to see Lefty. "Here I am" He whispered. Oh. "By the way, fix this door" I demanded to Dad in a sassy tone, as I walked out of the room.

Once I made it back to the kitchen, I, once again, saw a... Rather questionable sight. Molten was on Y/N's back, wires and all. Again, everywhere.

"Hey... Y/N, I'm- I'm back..!" I stuttered. Why? I honestly don't know. "Hi, Baby. What were they doing?" She asked.

I was very confused. Knowing Molten, I'm sure he would've told her. "He didn't... Tell you?" I ask. Molten looked back at me, tapped Y/N's head, and pointed at me when she acknowledged him.

"Who, Spaghetti? Nah, he just came in here and jumped on me." Y/N responded. "Have you ever felt how light he is?! I thought he would've been heavier!".

I shook my head. "No, I-I don't remember carrying him. He-He's laid on me before though, a-and I um... I must say, he is... rather light for a Spaghetti bear".

"Hahah... Uh... Are you.. Alright? You're stuttering more than normal." Y/N asked, now looking back at me, causing Molten to slip and *almost* fall.

"Y-Yeah! Yeah, I-I was just um... Nervous that uhh... Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, nervously.

"Mmmm. Okay. If you say so." She said. "But if you need to talk, I'm here".

I chuckled a bit. "Me? Need to talk? Pfft. You're so stupid." 'And adorable... Wait what am I thinking?! I have to stop, she might get suspicious.'.

"So uhh.. You wanna.. Watch YouTube or something with me?" Y/N asked. I nodded and whispered, "Sure. Sounds... Fun...".

(498 words. I'm rather proud of myself. Again, sorry for not posting in a while. I've been... Busy. (With literally nothing) But yeah. So um.. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a great day/night!)