Chapter 10: Bringing Them Home

Title is basically a song reference. Also, sorry for not posting in a while, I've been busy (not really) and braindead. Enjoy the chapter.

Scrap Baby's POV
"We're playing rock paper scissors AND I'M WINNING" Y/N yelled. "Isn't there supposed to be, like, an objective for rock paper scissors?" Molten asked. "And shouldn't you be going home soon?". "Don't distract me, spaghetti" Y/N said "Dang, can I play?" I asked them. They both nodded and we all played a few rounds. After that, we played charades, uno, and hopscotch. I have no idea why Y/N brought cards and chalk to work but whatever.

Y/N is starting to fall asleep. I take a look at her watch and see it's time for her to go. (yes, you are indeed wearing a watch, get over it). "Y/N wake up, it's time for you to go" I said. She groaned and sat up. "Bye guys, see you tomorrow..." Y/N said as she walked to her car. Once she left, I noticed she left her cards and chalk here. Me and Molten looked at each other mischievously before starting another game of Uno.

Y/N's POV
I drove home from work exhausted. It was a pretty long day and I'm ready for bed. As I sat on my bed, I remembered that my parents are going on their cruise tomorrow. What a coincidence, my parents just walked into my room. "Hey, kiddo, you ready to test your responsibility tomorrow?" Dad asked. "Yep!" I exclaimed. "Y/D/N, I'm pretty sure she's tired, calm down" Mom demanded.

~Time Skip Brought To You By: My Brother Narrating My Life~

I woke up to the alarm I definitely did not set. I tried press the snooze button but it was not working. "Jesus Christ" I muttered. I remembered that my parents' cruise started today and I will be responsible for the house until they get back. As I put on my clothes, I wonder how I'll be able to watch the house and my pizzeria at the same time. I walk into the kitchen, and look on the kitchen counter to see a note that says:

Dear Y/N,

We called (whoever the frick speaks every 2 seconds on FNAF 6) and told them that you have to watch the house. They're allowing you to go to work for just today because they saw that you left some items there. Also, they want you to take home 4 animatronics from the alleyway of the pizzeria to keep them safe or something, I trust you enough to let you do that, so be safe. Love you!

Sincerely, Mom and Dad

I slightly cringed at the note. I was relieved that I didn't have to work after today. And I get to take my new friend home! I quickly gathered all of my things and headed off to work.

462 words because my brother and I are forcing me to write this crap. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a good day/night!