Chapter 9: Unexpected

Oke, I seriously apologize about how slow the human forms are being introduced. I'm also sorry about not updating this story. I finished this chapter at 5:00AM bc it was storming and I couldn't go back to sleep. I may add art later. Enjoy the chapter!

       A few minutes after finishing my tasks, me and Baby went back to the alleyway. To see.. You know who. "He-Hey Bab-. O-Oh, you're ba-back . Wha-What brou-brought ya?" 'Molten' basically screamed in his glitchy voice. Baby picked me up from behind. "I want you two to start over! I want you guys to get along, and be the best of friends" Baby insisted. I shook my head. "You have to. You don't have a choice" Baby said, sternly.

       "But wha-what if I don-don't want t-to..?" Molten said. I discreetly held up two thumbs up. But... Baby saw it anyway. "Put them thumbs down and go talk to him! Also Molten, you don't have a choice either" Baby yelled. I groaned. "But whyyyyyyy" I asked. She then proceeds to throw me on the ground, softly. "Ouch" I complained. "Girl, you know that did not hurt" Baby said, smugly. I only rolled my eyes as I stood up from the ground. I stood up straight, intentionally standing like an authority.

Molten's POV
       I stared at Y/N like she was crazy. "What?" Y/N asked as she slouched. I shook my head and rose my hands in the air. "No-Nothing!" I yelled. We both looked at Baby, who was pointing at me. Y/N made a face that gave me the hint that she knew what that meant. "Friends, now!" Baby yelled as she walked into the pizzeria. "Why i-is sh-she so me-mean?" I asked. Y/N shrugged. "Hey, um... Baby told me you guys have human forms..." She said. "Mhm, wha-what about e-em?" I asked. "Can I see yours?"

       I was genuinely surprised she wanted to see MY human form. "I-I guess yo-you cou-could" I mumbled before changing into human form. "Woooow" Y/N whispered. "What? Does it look bad?" I asked. "No, you look like a bad boi" Y/N joked. "Doesn't that mean I-" "Hey! Your voice glitch thing stopped!" Y/N interrupted, excitedly. "Yeah, my human form doesn't have that" I said. "Cool".

Baby POV
       'She finished her tasks...'. Wow, what an organized girl. I wonder if her and Molten have 'gotten along' yet. I walked outside of the office and looked out of the window that pointed towards the alleyway, where me, Dad, and Molten stay. They are playing... Something. I walked back outside to take a look. I went up to them and said "Hey guys, I see it didn't take you long to-" "Shhhh, you're gonna ruin it" Molten said.

       I realized Molten was in his human form, and I felt like I knew why. "Did she ask?" I asked as I pointed at Molten. He seemed to know what I was talking about and nodded. I nodded and sat down with them. "So what are you two doing?"

What do you think they're doing? Tell me in the comments.

484 words. I have nothing to say. I HOPE you enjoyed the chapter. Have a good day/night!