Chapter 5: Her friend

KNOCK KNOCK!! I'M HERE~ How's it going, friends? Art by me. Molten Freddy looks very stupid in this drawing, sorry.

Y/N POV
"I want to be your friend." The robot told me. I was confused. "Why?" I asked. No reply. We stayed here silently for a few moments. "Because... You're pretty. And you seem nice." The animatronic spoke up. I wondered what her name was. "O- Okey... Um... What's y- your n- name..?" I asked. Again, no reply. "Scrap Baby" She said. "But you can call me Baby". She quickly winked.

I felt like I was going crazy. "Oh! I forgot! I want to introduce you to my friend! And my dad." Scrap Baby whisper-yelled. Isn't it a bit early to do that? Eh. She does what she pleases. "Let's go, child!" She exclaimed as she stood up from my office chair. She held me tight and skated to the alleyway. The exact spot I found her the first time. It still looked the same exept this time, there was a broken, green rabbit sitting where Scrap Baby was sitting at first.

Scrap Baby POV
I carried Y/N to the alleyway, where we pretty much first met. "Daddy" I whispered. He looked up at me with the look of confusion. "Hey, Baby. Who is that?" He asked. I placed Y/N on the ground slowly. I've never realized how short she was until now (If you're tall then either too bad, or forget this line). "Daddy, this is Y/N, Y/N this is my dad, Scraptrap." I informed Y/N. "You can call him Uncle Trap if you'd like. He doesn't mind".

I think Y/N is scared. She's frozen. I shook her shoulder and said "Y/N! Earth to Y/N!". Y/N shook her head rapidly and hugged me. 'Cute'. I picked her up like a little baby. "Y/N, don't be scared, he won't hurt you. None of us will" I assured her. "Oh yeah... You said you'd introduce me to your friend, am I correct?" Y/N asked. "Oh yes! Molten! Where'd you go bud?" I shouted. I set Y/N down next to Daddy and walked to the trashcan that Molten was hopefully still stuffed in. I opened the trashcan to see...

...Nothing... There was nothing in the trashcan. I looked back over to Y/N and my dad and saw my dad in front of Y/N, basically protecting her from the beast in front of them, Molten Freddy, who was growling like an actual fricking bear. "Hey! Stop! She's my friend!" I yelled. Molten stopped growling at them. "O-Oh, sor- sorry Baby." He apologized. "Don't apologize to me, apologize to Y/N. She's scared out of her mind now." I demanded as I picked Y/N up and pushed her closer to Molten.

Y/N POV
Baby pushed me closer to the wired animatronic thing. I started to cry a bit. "H- Hi..." I stuttered. He smiled at me. "He-Hey little o-one!" The bear yelled as he picked me up. "I-I'm sorry I-I sca-scared you. I-I thought you we-were an intru-truder Don-Don't cry, ple-please...". I shivered a LOT. I covered my face with my hands. "She-She's a bi-bit of a cry-crybaby, is-isn't she?" The bear asked. "Molten! Don't be mean to her. She's never been around such broken robots." Scrap Baby scolded the bear. "Sorry, Y/N. Molten can be a jerk at times." Baby informed me.

572 WORDS!! I DID IT!! I PASSES MY GOAL OF 500 WORDS!! Thank you for reading and I'll see you on the next chapter.