Chap 29

Keith was completely naked, sweating and breathless from the orgasm Isaac had just given him. He was really beautiful, his hair loose and sticking to his forehead wet with sweat, his legs spread and Isaac between them, gently stroking his lover's belly.

"My love, be good, raise your legs higher please." Isaac bent down to kiss Keith.

Despite the number of times Isaac made this gesture, the butterflies in his stomach never seemed to diminish. Keith squeaked before lifting his hips while holding onto the back of Isaac's neck, digging his nails into his flesh, probably leaving some mark that Isaac would be proud to wear. Keith so rarely left any.

"Good boy... Now do you want my cock ?" Keith didn't answer, he just put his arm in front of his eyes as he moaned and rubbed his luscious ass along Isaac's cock.

"That's not an answer my love, use words or I don't know what you want."

Keith moaned again, "God please I want it in me."

Isaac felt like teasing Keith some more, he was so adorable when he begged.

"What do you want, hmm ?" Isaac rubbed his cock along Keith's throbbing entrance.

"Oh fuck, I want you to take me with your cock !" Keith said as he grabbed the length of Isaac's cock trying to get it into his hole.

Isaac grabbed Keith's wrists before pinning them above his head and leaning in to his ear.

"Tsk, this isn't right, I decide when you deserve to have it. I want you to call me by my first name. So you don't forget who's fucking you here."

"Please Isaac, I want you and I want your cock. Please fuck me ?" Keith moaned with a few tears of pleasure running down his cheeks.

The view was so beautiful Isaac felt a rush of blood coming straight into his cock he didn't hold back a second longer before thrusting into Keith's hot wet hole.

Keith let out a moan of pleasure, his eyes widened and his whole body shook.

At this sight Isaac held back from coming immediately as it felt so good, Keith was wrapping him in all the right places, his hole was pulsing on his cock and plus Keith's shaking wasn't helping.

"Babe did you just have a dry orgasm? My cock is so good for you ?

"Nght.. ah yes, yes god, your cock is the best, keep it up please."

"Your desires are orders." Isaac pulled back to give another deep thrust into Keith who let out another sob of pleasure as he dug his nails into Isaac's back a little deeper.

Their two bodies intertwined in a brutal but sensual dance, Keith's back arching, his legs encircling Isaac's hips as he moved in and out of Keith while kissing him like there was no tomorrow. Their sweat, cum and saliva mixed with cries of pleasure.

Isaac had already cum 4 times but he didn't feel like stopping at all, he wanted more, he felt like he was addicted to Keith's touch and moans.