DELETED SCENES

YOU GUYS HAVE LEFT ME SOME VERY VERY VERY KIND COMMENTS HERE

SO YOU SHOULD JUST GO READ THOSE INSTEAD <3

BUT STILL . . . HERE YOU GO:

DELETED SCENES: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Scene One: AVOIDANCE AT ITS FINEST
"I'm not avoiding him," I say glancing down at the pasta in front of me.

"Um, yes, you are. You didn't answer when he called," Stephanie says.

"That was because I was doing homework."

"Well," she brings her elbows up on the table and leans her chin on her hands. "What about when he texted?"

My mouth opens. "I—"

"You didn't even answer his texts?" Megan asks turning her wide eyes to me.

I slam my hands down on the table. "You guys I'm not avoiding Trent!"

"Actually, I beg to differ." A deep familiar voice says behind me.

I freeze in my seat as all my friends mouths drop.

"I'm going to go get a salad," Stephanie murmurs.

As if on cue, they all disappear, and leave their chairs rattling in their wake. In the corner of my eye, a hand grabs the chair Stephanie had vacated, and twists it around.

"So..." Trent coos out the word before sitting down, and leaning his arms on the back of the chair.

"So..." I echo.

We stare at each other for a few seconds before a grin stretches across his lips.

"Hey."

I swallow back a smile. "Hi."

Scene Two: HOLY PEAS

Before I can process what is happening Trent's lips are on mine and I grip onto his jacket for support as my heart begins to hammer in my chest.

Once we both pull away I find my mouth dropping. "Holy peas!" I take off in the other direction not waiting to see Trent's reaction.

Peas, peas, peas, peas, peas!

Trent just kissed me. I just kissed Trent. We just kissed.

I keep running until I reach the buildings at the edge of campus. I go to the side of one and lean my back against it, catching my breath.

Bringing a finger up to my lips I find a small smile forming there.

Holy peas.

Scene Three: The Q-TIP

I walk into Trent's room only to be greeted by a purple shirt clad back standing in the middle of the room.

"Oh, hey, Lacie," the back turns to face me.

"Hey Zack," I give him a small smile, but then pause noticing the q-tip he's twisting in his ear. "Um, what are you doing?"

He laughs my bewildered face, "You gotta clean them somehow." I smile bigger knowing he's right and open my mouth to say something, but then close it.

"You know this is going to sound weird," I start and Zack nods urging me to continue. "But, um, don't you just love it when the q-tip hits the right spot in your ear?" My face reddens a little as I finish my sentence, but Zack just nods.

"Yeah! " He pulls the q-tip out of his ear and turns to toss it in the small trash bin behind him. "You feel like a dog that's getting scratched." He nods again agreeing and grabs another q-tip off the desk, putting it in the opposite ear.

"Yes, exactly!" I nod glad that he understands opposed to looking at me like I'm crazy. "It's like eating cake—like mmm," I sigh thinking about it and also now craving some cake.

"Oh, oh I found it," He says before sighing. "Oh, yeah." I place a hand over my mouth in attempt to stifle my giggles as he continues to moan. "Mmhm."

Then the door bursts open, slamming against the wall.

"What the hell is going on here?" We both turn only to see a baffled looking Trent standing in the doorway. After a second, Zack pulls the q-tip out of his ear and holds it up.

"I was just cleaning my ears." He turns and tosses the q-tip in the garbage as Trent looks back and forth between us.

His face scrunches up in confusion, "But I heard moaning." My face turns beet red while Zack bursts into laughter.

"Dude!" he gasps clutching his stomach. "We d-didn't do," he continues to laugh silently to himself before straightening back up again. "Anything." Zack wipes at the corners of his eyes completely amused by this whole situation while I still feel awkwardly tense. Then Trent abruptly pulls me to him and glances at Zack.

"Well, good." He turns back to me and leans in so his nose brushes up against my cheek, "Because the only person you should be moaning for—is me."

If my cheeks weren't red before, they definitely are now.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS STORY!!!

Whether you read the ORIGINAL version, the NEW, or BOTH!

I HOPE EVERY TIME YOU SEE/HEAR/BAKE/EAT A RED VELVET, OR VANILLA CAKE YOU THINK OF LACIE AND TRENT BECAUSE I KNOW I MOST CERTAINLY WILL!

P.S. I LOVE YOU! <3

P.P.S. Savannah has a story I may/would like to write in the future, but I'll let you know IF that time comes!

XOXO,
ℓαℓαℓαℓαwriting