You and me, we can make this hole a home

Technoblade heard many things about L'Manburg's child soldier. People's stories are varying on the subject, some say he was born a fight machine who loves destruction and pain and drinks baby tears (Yeah, Techno isn't sure about that one-) while others say he's a genetically modified being, deprived from any and all emotions. When Techno had fought alongside him in the L'Manburg Revolution, he honestly hadn't paid much attention. All he had known is that he was fighting in a war, and that allies were allies, children or not, as long as it kept the fight going and the voices satisfied, as cruel as that might be.

What Techno currently sees, is a child. A tall, feral, raccoon child.

CHILD

raccoon boi :D

stab

E

BEDROCK BROS

He almost groans at how loud chat is being. Well, at least they don't look like they want Techno to murder him that much. That's unusual, usually they call for blood each time he meets someone new, be it an enemy or an ally, and aren't satisfied until he goes in the forest and bright green leaves are stained crimson.

"L'Manburg has a fucking child soldier?" Wilbur gapes. "And no one's doing anything about it? People just accept it?"

His eyes snap back to Wilbur. Wilbur with an affronted look in his eyes. Wilbur who looks at the raccoon child like one would look at a puppy.

Wilbur who's probably already attached to the child. He had always been the most sentimental out of the two, interacting with the people and avoiding any and all responsabilities. Phil tried to hire tutors to teach him about the politics of the Empire in case he became king, but since he kept skipping his classes to go sneak out to town, it never led to anything.

That absolutely cannot go well.

ADOPT THE CHILD

I mean he's cute look at him

you should stab whoever left him there

He decides sagely to stop listening to chat, he can already feel the headache coming.

The blond shrugs awkwardly, ears twitching the slightest bit back.

"Most people don't like me very much," He explains shortly.

His blue eyes fall back on Techno, who's just standing there watching the interaction. For his defence, he hasn't forgotten the kid's threat of biting him. Not that he's afraid. He could probably take on the mysterious raccoon child soldier, who probably hides knives in his pockets just in case, but he is absolutely awful with children. Usually, they take one look at him and burst into tears, like they have some sixth sense about Techno being able to snap their neck very easily if he wanted to.

"By the way, who are you?" He asks him, simple curiosity in his eyes. No anger, no disgust, no awe, nothing. This kid really doesn't know him, he realizes, and feels slightly offended at the prospect. "You said we fought side by side once but I don't remember you."

Techno has to admit that is a smooth subject change, but it won't stop him from storing anything he learns about him in a corner of his mind.

"Technoblade," He offers simply. "We literally fought together during the L'Manburg Revolution. You know, against President JSchlatt."

Kid™ furrows his brows in thought, before his eyes fall on Techno's hair and realization flashes in his eyes.

There it is.

"Oh, yeah, I know you!" The raccoon hybrid says excitedly, pointing a finger at his hair. Techno blares himself for the recognition, the fear, and maybe even the disgust. "You're Pinky Dude! You helped farm potatoes! I saw you once!"