Why the fuck would you sneeze? (someone's talking about you)

In the great land of Logstedshire, a princess resides.

She is said to have very long blond hair like the sun and sky blue mesmerizing eyes.

Little do they know, Tommy's certainly not a fucking princess and his hair wasn't even that long so fuck whatever the press says. He's not amused as he slams the, like, tenth article about the "Logstedshire Princess" he found on the single dark wooden table.

Is it really that funny to make fun of his pain? He's so going to beat the shit out of Dream next time he comes for his little "visits" as he calls them.

(Tommy promises that each time. He never owns up to it.)

Tommy glances at the article and huffs in annoyance. He then gets up from his chair and makes his way towards Henry's area, who's chewing on some grass, seemingly unfazed by the way it grows back each time.

Dream had done that, too. In the circular room, about half of the place is occupied by Henry's grass area. Tommy would be mad but Henry's a sweetheart, his best friend and only company. The man had somehow not only managed to make grass grow on a stone floor in a tower up in the sky, but had also made it so said grass grew back up each time Henry was hungry.

And Henry was often hungry.

Tommy envies him, being able to eat without worrying about running out of food. He has to go in the woods to find his own food like a.. like a fuckin' wrong'un. Dream's fault too. Fuckin' homeless teletubby, taking others' home cause he ain't got one of his own.

He sits down next to Henry, petting him softly. Henry lets out a moo.

Truly beautiful.

Tommy sighs. All that just because he did some minor property damage to Gogy's house... And of course Dream was going to be a bitch about it. What even is this? A 100k Dreamnotfound fanfiction?

Plus, it's fucking boring in there. The only distractions are the occasional dumb knights who come there before returning tail between their legs when they realize that no Tommy is not a beautiful woman and that no he's not attracted to men (that was once, and the bisexual guy was kinda nice honestly, so Tommy doesn't hold any grudges).

So, once again, Tommy settles for petting Henry and mentally planning to steal all the belongings of the next idiot who comes by and run away.

He knows it's not gonna work, and even if it works he won't be able to take Henry with him and Dream will kill him.

Escaping by the window? Henry dead.
Causing trouble? Henry dead.
Just disobeying Dream? Henry dead.

But logic doesn't stop hope.

-

Far away in a different kingdom, Prince Wilbur sneezes.

"Stop sneezing," Prince Technoblable commands absentmindedly, eyes on a book.

"I can't just stop you bastard!" Prince Wilbur exclaims, offended.

"Yes, you can. Duh, it's not that hard? Just? Don't do it?" Techno says.

"That's not how it works." Wilbur answers.

"It is. Just get better at Life. Unlock the skill or something."

"Bruh."