Let's climb the cliff edge (and jump again)

Tommy's beauty sleep is brutally interrupted by the sound of tapping against his window. He looks at the clock. 9AM.

Therefore, the uncontrollable trembling he experiences when he wakes up (who was provoked by the anger he feels and not by the irationnal fear shaking his limbs because Dream's there and he'll kill Henry and- and-) is completely justified. He shakily (angrily) pulls the baby blue blankets off him and takes deep breaths to calm down.

He's okay. He looks at Henry to find him sleeping soundly and smiles slightly before realizing that the tapping's still there. Pulling his hair into a small ponytail, Tommy makes his way towards the window.

Oh.

The person was throwing rocks at his window.

Who the fuck would throw fucking rocks at his fucking window at nine fucking am in the fucking morning?

(Good, swearing usually distracts Tommy efficacely.)

He opens the window to scream at the offending idiot.

"It's nine am you absolute maniac!" He screams at the offender, who looks surprised. Like he doesn't understand what he did wrong.

"You're not a princess." The guy was frowning.

"No shit," Tommy deadpans. "Wait a second bitch."

Tommy closes the window abruptly and goes to get dressed. This is a good distraction. Maybe he can mug him. He takes the single knife Dream had left him and hides it in his pocket, just in case. He looks in the large mirror to the side of the wall, taking in his appearance.

He looks hollow, like a shadow of his past self. His eyes look duller, dark bruises under them from the lack of sleep. Clothes basically hanging from him, he's even thinner than before and his hair got longer, bangs almost covering his eyes.

He can't bring himself to care about his torn pajamas.

He focuses before letting his hybrid features show. The spell to hide hybrid features was pretty simple, and most hybrids learnt it at a young age. It still took some energy though, and Tommy sighs in relief as his ears twitch and his tail shows, along with the black stains on his face.

Now he could climb down the window without breaking his neck.

He blows a kiss to Henry (his absolute beloved) and promptly makes his way back to the window. He slowly climbs down, his hands grasping the irregular cobblestone.

(Tommy had basically begged Dream to make his tower out of cobblestone, because he knew he could climb down it using his raccoon features and absolutely not because he just likes cobblestone. Nope. Ten thousand IQ play right there.)

Flabbergasted eyes follow his movements and Tommy snickers. What and idiot.

Tommy goes to put his right foot on a small bump beneath him.

He's met with air.

He loses his balance.

All he can hear is the air hissing in his ears as he falls.

-

Wilbur considers himself a pretty good knight. Being the son of the king of the Antarctic Empire Philza and training every day with his brother Techno (who was ridiculously good with a sword) kinda automatically made him one.

So, when the weird blond raccoon prince (?) promptly slips and falls from the side of the tower with a squeak, Wilbur acts in a totally logical manner.

He swears profusely.

Then he panicks before realising that the kid's still falling and he needs to do something.

So, he uses his very secret-and-needing-to-be-hidden-from-anyone-except-family power.