And who was that beautiful woman? You may ask.

Tenten herself. 

That day, Neji broke a bone and got a concussion, resulting in him being bedridden for 7 days. 

The bun kunoichi sighed once again, knowing that her sighs were not going to solve anything. 

At least, Naruto is normal. She calmed herself down.

Speaking of Naruto, Tenten was developing a strange feeling for the blond. 

She started getting excited whenever she saw him and sometimes when he got nearer to her, she would get a dizzy feeling. 

She could not help but wonder why.

She even consulted with Kurenai about her problems, hoping to learn more about her body. But that Genjutsu Misstress just laughed and said that she will know soon. 

Well, it has been 19 days since she got Kurenai's opinion but she is yet to find the answer. And she was getting restless. 

Taking deep breaths, she calmed herself down. 

"So, can you first introduce yourselves, except you, Naruto?" Tsunade said. 

"My name is Hyuuga Neji and I am the prodigy of the Hyuuga clan." Neji declared as Tsunade remained unimpressed.

"My name is Tenten." Immediately, Tsunade jumped up from her seat.

"You are Tenten?" Tsunade asked before cutting Tenten off. "Will you please marr-? Mhmm!" She mumbled as Shizune slapped her palm against Tsunade's mouth. 

"What the hell are you doing, Tsunade sama?" Shizune whispered in a dangerous manner resulting in the Hokage cowering under her. "You are not supposed to say that not only as a Hokage but as a responsible woman. If you try to bring up that topic again, I will..." Shizune hung on before turning to Tenten. "AH! SORRY TENTEN! HOKAGE SAMA SOMETIMES SPEAKS UNNECESSARILY! PLEASE DO FORGIVE US!" 

Tenten just sweatdropped at the adults acting like teenagers. "Ok?"

"Anyways, what's the mission?" Naruto asked, getting impatient.

"Yes. About the mission, you are hereby assigned to a D rank mission of collecting faeces of an-." Naruto immediately interrupted by sitting down on the floor in protest.

"I am not going to collect faeces." He declared.

Immature but still normal. Tenten convinced herself.

As Tsunade was about to argue, a Jounin suddenly appeared screaming "HOKAGE SAMA! SASUKE HAS JUST BRUTALLY MURDERED EBISU AND DISAPPEARED." 

Everyone's eyes widened and Naruto gritted his teeth and clenched his hand in anger. 

"Hokage sama," Naruto said politely yet angrily while everyone looked at him worriedly. 

"Mission has been changed for team 7. Report to Kakashi and capture Sasuke at any cost. Take as much time as you want." Tsunade said as team 7 left immediately.

Outside the Leaf Village. 

A few hours later

The branch of a tree shook as the ninjas stepped on it before quickly jumping to another branch. A leaf fell on the ground and was miraculously set ablaze. But team 7 did not notice it.

Tenten looked at Naruto with a worried look on her face. She saw rage and hatred in Naruto's eyes which caused her to look at Kakashi, who was staring at Naruto. She then looked up and saw Neji, lost in his world as he jumped. 

Kakashi suddenly overtook Naruto and stopped, blocking the blond immediately. 

"WHY DID YOU STOP US?" Naruto asked as Kakashi turned around and looked into his eyes.