*13. Chunin Exams

Naruto never expected this to happen. It was indeed getting interesting yet very frightening.

Wiping a sweat from his brow, he looked towards his right, where he heard the body of the snake mistress, Anko falling on the ground.

"KU KU KU. I won again, Anko chan." A creepy voice said before suddenly disappearing in shunshin

Carefully twirling his kunai into his pouch, he came out of his hiding place while trying to remember what just happened a few minutes ago.

Flashback

After the passing of the first part of exam, Naruto and the others were led to the Forest of Death where they were told the rules and regulations which they must follow.

A few minutes after entering the forest, he encountered Anko who was searching for her uncle.

"You mean that creepy guy with long neck?" Naruto asked as Anko nodded.

"Well, I can sense his chakra from the above of that tree." Naruto said pointing towards a tree before a crystal wall suddenly appeared out of the ground and they heard the sound of liquid crashing into the wall.

"OI GAKI! STAY OUT OF THIS BATTLE." Anko shouted sternly as she threw a multiple kunai towards the tree.

Deciding that it was better to listen to her, he attempted to run from the scene to take shelter before suddenly being intercepted by a snake which appeared right in front of him.

"Tch!" Naruto muttered as the crystal silently erupted out of the ground in a protective manner so as to allow Naruto to escape.

The large snake broke through the wall and the next thing Naruto knew he was gobbled up by the snake.

"OI GAKIII!!!" Anko shouted before she looked towards Orochimaru with hatred in her eyes. "HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU KILL HIM LIKE THAT?"

"Says the one who is proctoring an exam that kills a lot of children." Orochimaru said, rolling his eyes.

Anko gritted her teeth and threw snakes out of her sleeves. These snakes bound Orochimaru, whose smile didn't falter at all.

Ignoring the smile, Anko attempted to slash a kunai into Orochimaru's hand.

"I am going to borrow your hand for a few moments." Anko said as she went through a few handsigns using Orochimaru's hand before realising that he was a fake one.

"My! My! How weak have you gotten, Anko chan!" Orochimaru exclaimed from her back before quickly binding Anko with his own snakes.

"What do you want Orochimaru?" Anko spat angrily.

"Hmm, what I want? Interesting question. Why don't you take a guess?" Orochimaru asked.

"Kill the Sandaime Hokage sama?" Anko asked as Orochimaru grinned.

"Correct. But its only half of what I want. I need Sasuke's body to survive. Using the sharingan I will be the strongest." Orochimaru said as he took out a kunai and held it over his head with its pointed tip directed towards Anko.

Knowing that she cannot escape the impact, she closed her eyes, accepting the faith as Orochimaru brought the kunai down.

Suddenly an orange object was seen rushing towards the kunai and both of them collided with each other.

"How did you manage to escape the snake? Mind explaining that... Naruto kun?" Orochimaru asked in a chilly manner.

"You are a great genius yet a fool Orochimaru." Naruto said in an unamused manner. "I admit that you had done a lot of research and everything but what you didn't take into account was the sharpness of my crystal which I wield effectively. So it wasn't long before I cut through the snake from inside before being able to come out safely."