(Pt.17) Beach!!!

"i dont like been sick......"

He felt a hand run slowly through his hair, it was very relaxing to Tommy. it made him feel safe and much calmer.

"i know you dont, just sleep a bit and we'll have some hot chocolate when you wake up, kay?"

It was quackity, he had such a relaxing voice and it was so calm it made him sleepy. Tommy's head felt like it was floating as he started to drift off into sleep.

His dream was calm, it made him happy because he knew he would wake up feeling better. Guess what, he did. His head was relieved of its pain although hid eyes hurt a bit still. Overall he was feeling great. He was warm, comfy and.....hungry. Had he eaten yesterday, he doesn't think so and his mouth was very dry, he wanted a drink but it was so warm he'd feel too cold if he got up.

He felt movement next to him, the bed lifted up and he felt himself go down a bit more. He cracked open his eyes to see sapnap walking out. 

Where was he going?

And without Tommy!!

The audacity that man has, so rude of him.

Tommy had then decided he might as well get out of bed because 1. he was hungry and 2. because he wanted a hug and sapnap did look very huggable so he might as well entrap the man in one whilst he has the chance . The younger really enjoyed this idea because who wouldn't like a hug with the Tommyinnit. Exactly so sapnap has to enjoy the hug and if he doesn't well he has to endure it.

So he clambered out of his bed, getting a cold chill as he took of the blanket. He waddled out of the room not liking the cold feeling of the wooden flooring. he was not liking this walk but as long as there was cuddles at the end of it he didn't mind being cold for the time being.

He hurried down the stairs and looked around the room, he saw sapnap sat on the ouch having a conversation with dream. now, he didn't know if he should hug sapnap in front of dream but he might as well since dream has already had too many hugs this week.

So he made his way over to sapnap feet padding on the hardwood flooring, and once he got over to the older man he grabbed lightly onto his shirt and tugged just enough to make himself know. Sapnap turned his head away from his conversation and toward the blond.

"yes toms?"

Tommy didn't say a word except he just outstretched his arms and made grabby hand at him, the older male seemed to get it though because after a few seconds he had grabbed tommy and cuddled him on his lap. he continued his conversation with dream after Tommy got situated and was comfy enough to place his head on the older males shoulder. It was a sight to behold as many more people came downstairs gradually, a very cuddly toms who was placed on sapnaps lap.

Although not too long later Quackity had come down and definitely made his presence known to the younger because as soon as Tommy heard his voice he had moved away from sapnap and over too Quackity. Sapnap had looked over at them offendedly because how was he gonna get enough tommy time now Quackity had him. He wasn't. It was as simple as that. So he pouted and turned his head away from them not wanting to see the traitor.

Tommy in the other hand was very happy because now that Quackity was down he could have a  hot chocolate and do you know what that means. He's having sugar. In the morning. Now normally Phil would be up to tell him no but he's not so he can also have topping on the drink. He'd have to ask quackity first though because he was he one making his drink.

"Quack?"

"Yes Toms?"

"Can i 'ave my hot choc'ate now, p'ease?"