pt.1 fluffy feeling

The fluffy feeling was back. Tommy didn't know what this feeling was but it made him feel happy and.....small. I was a very nice feeling but It gave him anxiety not knowing the feeling.

He woke up with this feeling and it made him not want to stream but he promised he would. He just didn't want to he wanted to act small all day but he just couldn't.

He lazily got out of bed and did all the necessities for the morning until it came to breakfast. He didn't want to make it. Tommy wanted someone to do it for him and cut it up into small bite size pieces.

Tommy was cut off from his thoughts by his phone ringing . It was Phil. He grabbed it and answered.

Phil:"hiya Tommy,  i was wondering when you were gonna come on cause will and techno are all ready here"

Tommy:" m ,coming I'll be there in a minute"

Tommy didn't know why he slurred his first word but it sounded childish he just hoped Phil hadn't noticed.

Phil:"all right well I'll wait for you then"

Phil ended the call

'Shall I just have breakfast whilst streaming'
He pondered for a minute until he agreed with himself so he quickly made some pancakes with honey and fruit.
He lives alone so he didnt have anyone to Say morning to nor could anyone complain about his shouting since his room was sound proof.

《Tommy POV》
It gets lonely here at times but I've been used to it for a while. The only time when I don't feel lonely is either when I'm talking to my friend or when that fluffy feeling comes back. The fluffy feeling gives me a lot of comfort though it's hard to decifer why.

I had started up my pc and took a few bites out of my pancakes before starting the stream .

《No one's POV》

Tommy's stream was going well he had fun talking to Phil and everyone else but then it hit him again.

He was standing in front of a flower field.
Tommy only wanted to find somewhere  to build a secret base. The flowers made him feel fluffy again. Extra fluffy. They looked so nice and there was a multitude if coulors. He didn't notice he had zoned out until he heard Phil say something to him

"You All right tommy"

Tommy shapes out of his trance and tries to process what  phil said. Once he had an answer he spoke back.

"Mhm m'allright"
He did it again this time he had a childish tone.

"You sure, mate"

"Mhm"

Phil said a barley hearable "allright then" and went on to say this.

"So Tommy how do you feel about a meet up with the others"

A meet up.
With the others.
Why.
Tommy didn't like the idea because he didnt want them to find out what happens to him sometimes.
Mabey they All ready knew, but they couldn't he didnt even know what was happening so they shouldn't.

"So what do you think Tommy?" Phil asked.
Tommy didn't know what to say because on one hand he wanted to go to meet the others not the other hand he doesn't want them to find out about what's happening to him.

So panicking and not thinkingtommy blurted out.
"Sure, I'll go"

{ A/N: I hope you like the first chapter}