(pt. 10) No...

{A/n: i did tell you all id start uploading more regularly so here i am}

Tommy had now gone back to panicking.

Dream knew.

 he knew.

He now knew about Tommy's secret that he wanted too keep from everyone forever, btu that couldn't happen now. Tommy's breathing had become uneven, tears started to spill from his eyes at a rapid pace.

Dream brought tommy into another tight hug and started to rub circles on his back to calm him down but nothing was working.

"tommy, can you look at me please"

tommy looked up at him with tears flowing down his face.

"tommy follow my breathing okay"

Dream started to breath in and out at a slow pace. He watched as tommy slowly followed his breathing and now had an even pace to it. The tears were still flowing but slower. Dreams thumb moved up to Tommy's face and he wiped away his tears, then he slowly lied tommy down on the bed lying down next to him bringing him into a hug. Tommy couldn't believe it. Dream knew. he knew about everything. Tommy still didn't know how to feel about this, because right now there was just a rush of emotions going through him.

"Dream?" Dream looked at Tommy.

"what is it buddy?" That fluffy feeling was coming back to him, maybe it was because f the name Dream gave him.

"can we go 'n see techno pwease?" Dream gave a questioning look but then understood why. Tommy thought of techno as an older brother and had always thought of him like that no matter what. Techno had always helped him through things.

"Sure we can bud, I'm sure techno will be happy to see you!"

Tommy gave him a big smile and quickly got up of the bed, happy to be going to see techno. He ha waited for Dream at the door patiently and once he had got there he started to walk down the corridor at a fast pace.

The only thing was Tommy didn't know where techno's room was so he had to go back to Dream and walk with him, because he was the only one out of the two of them that knew where techno was sleeping. Dream had lead me to the other end of the hallway, and stood in front of the door on the left hand side. Dream brought his hand up and nocked lightly in a rhythm  on the door, the had waited there for about half a minute before they heard  a quite 'come in' from the other side of the door.

Dream opened the door so both of them could see techno sat a his desk on his pc, teach no turned around to see tommy and dream and offered them to come in more. Tommy had taken the offer and ran right up to techno's bed and lied down on it. Dream chuckled silently at him and walked in closing the door behind him.

"so, Dream, why have you and tommy come here"

Techno asked in a confused voice whist looking at the two blonds sat/ lied on the bed.

"well tommy here wanted to come and see you, though I still don't know the reason why"

They both looked over at the blond lied down on techno's bed cuddling with the duvet, whilst softly breathing.

"y'know Dream i don't think i have ever seen him this calm ever since I've knew him"

"well it is quite nice to see him so peacefull"

Techno got up out of his chair and walked over to Tommy, sitting down on the edge of the bed next to him and began ruffling his hair. Tommy leant into the touch letting a small smile creep up on to his face.

"So Tommy, why did you wanna come and see me?"

Tommy froze, he didn't want to tell him the answer, how could he tell his not brother about his situation. How could he tell him he loved acting like a kid, and his kid like self wanted to come see his big brother. He couldn't. Nobody would be able too in this situation.

"No....."

{a/n: hello wonderful people, how are you doing, well i hope its good anyhow this was as frequent as i could get it as i am still doing GCSE's but the next one will be closer i promise😊}