(or 6) fever..

"Are you ok?"

Tommy looked at Dream confused.
'why would he say that's

"Mhm, why wouldn't I be dweam?"

"well your face looks red are you sure your not sick?"

Tommy brings his hand up to his head and feels the heat of it.'I'm definitely sick and I'm burning up guess I should rest before i get too sick' 

"mmm- I guess I may be a littwle but ill be fine"

Dream looks at Tommy in doubt so he brings his own hand up to Tommy's' head an feels it. slowly, he takes his hand away and put it back at his side.

"you are a little warm Tommy are you sure your going to be fine because if you work to much it might grow more"

"mm 'kay ill watch it den"

Dream smiles at tommy and ruffles his hair as he walks by making tommy have an even bigger fluffy feeling. Tommy didn't think it was good but dream was so nice to him. He just couldn't help having the fluffy feeling. It was a nice feeling but it was frustrating. He couldn't even control when it was going to happen. 'whys he treatin me like a child'

Tommy then began to explore more of the house by walking up the stairs. they were a nice oak wood which was amazingly polished. running his hand along the banister he saw how clean it was even after he took his hand off he didn't see a speck of dust. Levi was defiantly here no doubt. he kept on walking up the stares at a slow pace to look at the pieces of art on the wall seven though he had no clue who they were by.

as he got to the top of the stairs he saw rooms go from one end to the other there were so many he didn't think he would remember where he was going to sleep. that was also another thing, where was he going to sleep. although he had only just gotten here he was tired and wanted to sleep his head was also still hurting a lot which just made him nauseous.

Thinking this much was also giving him more of a headache. he wanted to cry, the pain getting worse every minute but he had to help the others out with unpacking everything.

So that's just what he did he walked back down the stairs to go help everyone get their stuff but once he got there he saw everything was unpacked and they were all now in the kitchen. he looked over at them all but he noticed a few missing but that was fine he knew they would get here soon the only reason they weren't Is because they lived further away.

Since tommy was standing there for a while in his own thoughts his headache grew more so he had now become dizzier.

"tom....."

"Tommy..."

"Tommy!"

He looked over at the kitchen to see Phil calling his name so he walked over.

 "Yeah Phil?"

Tommy said it in a quiet and nearly unhearable voice. Phil had looked concerned because most of the time tommy  was loud but today he just wasn't it was not normal for tommy.

"You alright mate?"

Tommy though for a second about whether or not he should tell him how he was feeling but he really didn't want to  because they had only just got here.

"m'alright Phil jus a bit tired"

"you slept slot in the car tommy are you sure your all right "

"mhm"

"well if you say so but if your tired Dream will show you where your sleeping"

Phil looks over at Dream who smiles and nods at him then walks over to Tommy.