Goodbyes are the Hardest

Start from the beginning

"Wow!" Anya said. "I know right? Hot shit, got my panties all soaked, I'm gonna go!" Megan said and kissed her on the lips. Nicki cupped her face with one hand and pulled her for another kiss.

Anya just looked at them.
"Have a safe flight baby!" Nicki said. That was shockingly confusing. Megan smiled genuinely. "Thank you, baby, but I know that look what did you do?" She said. Anya raised an eyebrow looking at their hands cuffed together.

Megan looked down and chuckled. "Nicki this is Childish," Megan said.
"Where the fuck did you get cuffs!" Anya asked.,

"From you!" They both said. Anya laughed. "The fucking Doctor put them in there after she texted him!" Megan put two and two together.

"Y'all are just a movie. I need the popcorn to see how this gonna play out!" Anya said walking out.

"Why do you have handcuffs in your office, Nick... Who are you fucking around here?" Megan asked.

"Some cute blonde. She loves it rough."

Megan got upset.
"Baby smoke is coming out of your ears" Nicki mocked her

"You wanna meet her?"

"If you don't mind seeing her die!" Megan said then sat down. She checked the time.
"I'm gonna be late for my flight!" She complained fishing in her purse with her free hand.

"Oh gee, I care about that!" Nicki said sarcastically. "Nicki free my hand or I'm gonna break yours!"

"I knew you would so I'm kinda prepared to feel pain."

Megan looked at her. "This is childish!"

".you make me feel like a fucking teen again. So I will act like a child"

"So what's your plan? Keep me here till when?"

"Till I'm discharged!"

"Uh, Nick!"

The kids walked in. Megan adjusted their hands and covered the cuffs.

"Mom you still here!"

"I can't leave... Is like I'm cuffed to your mom!" Megan joked. Pearl smiled. "Well, we gonna sleep in the joining room. Love you both!"

"Love you, mummies!"

"I love you too babies!" Nicki said. "Love you a lot!" Megan said they walked into the joining room and shut the door. Anya came in with popcorn and sat down to look at them.

"You can't be serious!" Megan said. "What? My favourite Netflix series is on, starring the wives!"

"Could you tell your sister-in-law to free my hand please... or I'm gonna take off the tubes and fuck her right here!"

"I'm sure she's gonna love that!" Anya said. "You ain't wrong sis!" Nicki said.

"Nicki what do you want from me?"
"I don't want you getting on a plane and making some white trash thinking you're in love with her meanwhile you are still hooked on me"

"Hmm ain't that the truth!" Anya said shoving popcorns in her mouth

"I'm still gonna leave after your discharge. You do know that right?"

"Very much so!"

"Then what's the difference if I leave now or later?"

"You spending time with me in bed."

Megan sighed and lay in bed with her.

"She gave in. I love it!" Anya muttered.

"I'm exhausted so I'm gonna lay here for an hour. Don't fucking wake me up" Megan said and closed her eyes.