OPSLO 29: The sunset is beautiful isn't it?

The loud cheers from their fans make Chanyeol's heart melt.

He have a lots of emotions all over the place and the overwhelming feeling he have makes him nervous. As what they planned, the concert goes through it all. They sang, dance and played with their fans. It's like they are giving them the best memories that we will last for a long time. It was when they are on their last set with Chanyeol standing on the middle as he signaled the musical director to stop the music. Every one of them are confused with his action but he stood there with a smile.

"I know that we all been through a lot, since we started, from only 18 people who attends our fan meet, to thousands watching us now and millions supporting us all over the world," Chanyeol started. "I've been vocal about my dreams to become someone who will create music and songs to share to the world..and I'm so happy that my hard work really paid a lot.."

His bandmates realized what he's doing so they let him.

"I've been in this industry for a long while, and everytime a receive a message full of love and support I feel so happy yet guilty," he continued. "I've been doing my best not just because it's my ultimate dream..but because I want to prove everyone that I can do something big too.." he sighed and closed his eyes. "I've been keeping this for years, because I'm not supposed to be here from the very start.."

The crowd answered him with a loud 'No', making him show a sad smile.

"Would you still question what I'm feeling if I told you what my secret is?" Chanyeol asked making the crowd silent. With a deep breathe he put his mic on his pants back pocket then lift his hands to removed his necklace. The audience remained silent until they smell something sweet lingering all over the place. There a lots of Omega around the whole dome yet Chanyeol's sweet yet alluring scent became more prominent. It's calming yet addicting. "He get his mic and put his necklace to his back pocket then looked around.

"I'm an Omega," he stated. "An Omega, who dreamt to be where I am now, I never intended to lie but this is all I can do to catch my dreams..." He looked up to stop his own tears. "And I'm sorry from lying to all of you..." He bowed his head 90° to show his gratitude before standing up straight again. "I know most of you will be mad and disgusted to know that me, Park Chanyeol lied to all of you...and I'm really, really sorry..." He sniffed. "About my bandmates, please, don't be mad at them because this is all on me, they didn't know and I also hide everything from them too, but when they have learned about it, I'm so thankful and grateful for their acceptance on who I really am.."

Chanyeol started to cry again because he knew that he will lost everything after this. Hatred would be everywhere yet he prepared his self for it.

"I AM PROUD OF YOU CHANYEOL-OPPA!!" from the crowd a very familiar girl stood up with a big smile.