OPSLO 17: Falling In Love

"YOU'RE OUT OF THE GROUP."

Chanyeol looked at Junmyeon with glassy eyes ready to defend his self when Junmyeon raised a hand to keep him silent.

"We can't let you stay after knowing that you're lying to us," Junmyeon continued. "We thought that we would act like brothers here and would share anything such as problems so each one could help, but you decided to lie from us, and what's more is that you hide the fact that you're an Omega."

Chanyeol bit his lower lips tears already wetting his cheeks. Junmyeon tried to be tough because seeing Chanyeol crying hurts him. He is still a sensitive Omega despite being taller and could possibly passed as an Alpha too but yet fate have other plans and made him a fragile Omega.

"I-I'm sorry.." Chanyeol apologized. "It's my dream to be known as a musician and share my talent but me being an Omega, held me back from doing that, so I have no choice but hide it and pretends to be someone I'm not.." his members listened to him, although Baekhyun and Sehun already knows about it. "It felt so unfair when I know I can do more just being a simple Omega who do house chores when I can sing and create songs too."

"But you still lied to us," Kris said. "Why didn't you tell us about it?"

"I'm afraid.." Chanyeol looked down. "Not because I don't trust all of you but of the discrimination.." he sniffed. "I don't want you to see me as a weak Omega who would depend on all of you."

"Chanyeol..." Luhan looked at Chanyeol. "We would understand you.."

Chanyeol wiped his tears. "I'm sorry..."

Luhan and Lay approached the Omega when he fell on the floor. Although the Alphas didn't mean it, their pheromones affected Chanyeol and weakened him.

"Damn it!" Jongin said. "Now we will be ruined because of an Omega."

"Shut it, Jongin," Kyungsoo said.

"What?" Jongin raised a brow. "We all know that it would breach our contract once our company knew about this!"

"Then we will not tell them," Tao said. "Are we really going to let Chanyeol-hyung let go of his dreams? He is just like us, only wanted to perform, and makes everyone enjoy our songs."

"He is still an Omega," Kris said. "Look at him, he's too fragile and weak."

"Hyung, are you hearing your self?" Tao scoffed. "He's been proving his self since we all started."

Kris glared at Tao and the Beta looked away because of his intimidating aura.

"Hyung, so something.." Chen looked at Minseok. "Chanyeol is part of our group right? And we promised to protect each other."

Minseok looked at Chanyeol. He is really fond of him even though he didn't knew about the truth. Maybe because Chanyeol always listened to him even he's being childish and playful sometimes, he still listens to his advices and took them seriously.

"Let's make a vote then," Junmyeon said, making everyone looked at them. "For those who are in favor of kicking Chanyeol out, raised your hand."

Kris and Jongin raised a hand. They looked at the others even to Junmyeon who they expected to join them too. Junmyeon nods and spoke again.

"Those who are in favor of making him stay, raised your hand," Junmyeon said raising a hand, along with Luhan, Lay, Tao, Chen, Minseok, Sehun, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. "As we always said, majority wins."

"Did you heard that?!" Luhan excitedly looked at Chanyeol. "You're gonna stay with us!"

"But Chanyeol, you can't stay with Baekhyun anymore," Junmyeon said making the younger looked at Baekhyun who sighed. "You will stay with Lay to avoid conflicts okay?"

Chanyeol looked at Junmyeon. "Yes, Hyung."

"Okay, let's all take a rest for now," Junmyeon said. "I'll talk to our Manager for now and tell him that Chanyeol's back."

Lay smiled at Chanyeol and helped him to get his things from his shared room with Baekhyun. Baekhyun was about to follow them when Sehun stopped him.

"Let's talk," Sehun said.

Baekhyun followed Sehun towards the studio where Lay and Chanyeol usually composed songs. There are some scattered papers but the two ignored it.

"I want you to be honest with me Hyung," Sehun started.

"About what?" Baekhyun asked.

"Do you like Chanyeol-hyung?" Sehun asked seriously. "Be honest with me."

Baekhyun gulps visibly closing his eyes.

"I don't like Chanyeol," Baekhyun said.

Sehun furrowed his brows. "What?" He scoffed. "You don't like him? Yet you kissed him at the park? Don't deny it because I saw it!"

Baekhyun looked straight to Sehun.

"Yes, I don't like him, Sehun.." Baekhyun answered seriously. "Because, I love him."

Sehun became silent.

Baekhyun stood straight. "If you don't have more questions, I need to rest."

Baekhyun turned his back from Sehun and left the room without waiting for him to answer back.

"I love him, too.." Sehun mumbles. "And I will not back down against you, Hyung."

Baekhyun went to his room where Chanyeol is sitting on top of his bed. The older closed the door and walked closer towards the younger who looked at him with a small smile.

"I'll miss hearing your puppy snores, Baekhyunnie.." Chanyeol said.

"It's not like you'll be leaving this dorm, idiot," Baekhyun flicked the younger's forehead. Chanyeol held his forehead and glares at Baekhyun who finds it more cute than scary. "You're just going to sleep with Lay-hyung just two rooms away from here."

Chanyeol nods. "We can still play games right? I could still beat you! Baekhyunnie~"

Baekhyun smiles and took a seat beside Chanyeol who doesn't seem to be bothered with their proximity. It was like the younger's more comfortable with him being close like this. They looked at each other and there goes that magical bubble again. It was like whenever they are together there is something magical between them pulling them towards each other.

"Can I be selfish even for just one night?" Baekhyun asked silently. "Can I have you beside me tonight?"

"B-Baekhyun.." Chanyeol mumbles.

"About earlier..." Baekhyun said. "Did it bothers you? Wouldn't you ask me why I kissed you?"

Chanyeol shyly looked away. "I'm afraid to know that answer.."

Baekhyun held his chin. "It's because you're so beautiful, Chanyeol, and I can't help my self falling.."

Chanyeol blinks. "W-What?"

Baekhyun looked at his eyes then leans closer making the younger automatically close his eyes making him stop. He smiles and lift his face to kiss his forehead instead.

"You better take a rest now," Baekhyun said. "What happened seems to be tiring for all of us.."

Chanyeol nods and stood up. "Good night, Baekhyunnie.."

"Good night, Yeol.." Baekhyun smiled back.