OPSLO 4: Sweet scent

"What's wrong with you, Hyung!"

Chanyeol looked at Sehun after scolding him for not getting the step right. Chanyeol felt his members looking at them now.

"It's only an easy, Hyung!" Sehun put his hands on his waist. "Sometimes I wonder if you really are a Beta! You act like a clumsy Omega you know!"

"Sehun!" Junmyeon intervened. "Chanyeol is still older than you."

Chanyeol looked at Sehun.

"I know I'm not as a great dancer as you, Kai and Lay-hyung, but I am trying my best to dance that easy step, for you," Chanyeol answered making the younger silent. "I didn't mean to be a burden, I'm sorry."

"Let's call this a day," Luhan said. "We are all tired and exhausted."

The others left the dance studio aside for Chanyeol. He make sure that no one is left before he let his tears fell. He's been trying his best not to look weak and pathetic in front of every one. After taking his time, he went to the shower room to take a bath. He silently let go of his tears same as the water from the shower.

Week passed since that incident happened between Sehun and Chanyeol. Chanyeol really tried his best to keep up since he needs to do it perfectly for their upcoming debut as a group. Since he knows that he is the furthest within their dancing, he comes to studio earlier than every one and would be the last to go home. He keeps practicing until he fell on the wooden floor panting hard.

"Here," a voice makes him flinched.

Chanyeol clumsily lift his body and saw Sehun offering him a bottle of water. He shyly accepted it and thanked the younger.

"Why are you still here?" Chanyeol asked.

"I left my towel," Sehun answered.

Chanyeol nods and drinks the bottled water given by the younger.

"Aren't you going to go home?" Sehun asked.

Chanyeol shook his head. "I'm still practicing the steps I can't make right," he answered truthfully.

Sehun felt guilty by what he heard. He didn't mean to push the older like that. Without Chanyeol knowing, Sehun accidentally saw him before practicing alone. He also noticed how the older would come here first to practice and would be left behind to practice again.

"I..." Sehun looked away. "I'm sorry for last time."

Chanyeol smiled and shook his head. "Don't apologize, you are actually right, the steps are easy, it's just I don't really get it right, I should be the one to apologize for being a burden."

Sehun furrowed his brows and looked at Chanyeol. He didn't know why he saw those wet lips inviting, even the way the older licked his lips seems so seducing. He blinks and looked at Chanyeol's blushing face from training hard.

Sehun cleared his throat and looked away when Chanyeol looked at him.

"Can you at least help me?" Chanyeol asked.

Sehun nods. "Okay."

Sehun helped the other to stand up and Chanyeol accidentally slips making him fell towards the younger's body. Since Sehun is an Alpha, he is strong to stop their selves from falling. And there is that sweet scent coming from the older making him froze on his spot.

"Sorry!" Chanyeol pulled away.

"I-It's okay.." Sehun said but couldn't let go of the fact that Chanyeol's scent is some how sweet. "Hyung, what is your shampoo?"

"Hmm?" Chanyeol tilted his head at him. "Vanilla and Honey scented shampoo, why?"

"Nothing," Sehun said. "I'll teach you now okay?"

Chanyeol nods. "Yes! Sir!"

The next day, the members noticed how Chanyeol improved from his dancing skills.

"Nice! Yeollie! You're doing great!" Chen greeted.

"Thanks Chennie!" Chanyeol said.

The older went to Sehun who is wiping his sweat. "Sehunnie!" Chanyeol called him making the others looked at them. "Thank you for helping me to cope up!"

Sehun, for the first time, give Chanyeol a genuine smile.

Baekhyun who is sitting not that far from them saw how Sehun looked at Chanyeol who keeps blabbering about his dancing skills.