OPSLO 19: Complicated

Start from the beginning

Kris pulled away and smirked when he saw how Chanyeol slowly stop fighting him back. He then pulled him towards the large couch and removed his coat and shirt. Chanyeol held his head trying to think how to escape from Kris. Kris removed his hoodie and throw it somewhere.

Kris leans down to kiss Chanyeol again and the Omega couldn't fight back when the Alpha pinned his wrist on top of his head. Kris lowered his face down to the youngers neck.

"H-Hyung...stop..." Chanyeol pleaded.

Kris looked at Chanyeol. "What?"

Chanyeol looked at him with his eyes pleading for him to stop.

"S-Stop..." The younger whispered.

Kris didn't bothered to hear him out and continue kissing his neck again when they heard a door slamming open. Kris looked up and felt a hard punch on his face.

"Bastard!" Minseok said. "Damn it Kris!"

Kris seemed to realized what happened and saw Chanyeol beside Minseok. He shook his head and his eyes widens after realizing what he did.

"Fuck!" He cursed silently.

Minseok helped Chanyeol to sit up waking him up from his dizziness. Minseok looked at Kris as he shook his head.

"I'll never tell anyone about what you did, but I can't trust you being alone with him again," Minseok said as he helped Chanyeol left the room.

Kris rubbed his face using his hands then he felt his aching lips from the hard punch from Minseok.

The next morning, Junmyeon noticed the bruise on Kris's lips making him ask the older.

"What happened to you?" Junmyeon asked.

"Nothing," Kris answered. "I'm just too drunk and I fell on the floor accidentally hitting the edge of the table."

Junmyeon seems to believe his alibi and nods. "Asked Lay to help you with that."

Kris could only nods when he saw Chanyeol who couldn't look at him. He wanted to apologize yet he knew that the younger would avoid him.

"Chanyeol, I'm sorry," Kris apologized when the younger walked passed him. "I know that being drunk ain't a excuse, but I didn't mean what I did to you.."

Chanyeol looked down.

Kris sighed. "I'll make it up to you, I'm sorry.." and he left.

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol and approached him. "Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worriedly.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. "Yes, I'm fine.." he forced a smile.

Baekhyun sighed. "Chanyeol.."

Chanyeol then smiled at him genuinely. "I am really fine, Baekhyunnie.."

Baekhyun wanted to hold his hand but refrain his self from doing so. "Just tell me if something is bothering you okay?"

Chanyeol nods. "Okay.."

"Let's go," Baekhyun said. "They are waiting for us outside."

Chanyeol followed Baekhyun when Sehun grabbed his arm making them stopped, in front of everyone.

"Hyung, isn't it fair if I could sit with Chanyeol-hyung this time?" Sehun asked.

"You always sit beside him, Sehun," Jongin said. "Let me sit beside him."

Chanyeol looked at Jongin, blinking. "H-Huh?"

"He will sit with me," Minseok said and looked at everyone. "You're too noisy, he wouldn't have a chance to rest while on board."

Chanyeol tilted his head getting confused about what is happening.

"Then he is better sitting beside me," Kyungsoo barged in.

"No, I can't let you," Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo smirked. "Why? Are you threatened?"

Baekhyun scoffed. "Why would I?"

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun then to Kyungsoo. "Why would Baekhyun be threatened of you, Soo?"

Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol. "Maybe he's afraid I would take you away from him?"

Chanyeol got more confused.

Luhan, Chen and Tao seemed to getting amused as the Alphas fighting just to get Chanyeol beside them.

"He could sit with me," Kris suddenly said.

"I won't let you," Minseok said, making Kris silent.

"Can you all calm down?" Lay said.

"Chanyeol, go there are the frontseat beside the driver," Junmyeon said. "Luhan-hyung, Tao, Chen, and Lay, you go there with him at the van, while me and the other Alphas would take the other one."

"Okay," Lay said and smiled at everyone then pulled Chanyeol with him. "Come on, Chanyeollie~"

Chanyeol looked at them still confused before entering the van with the others. Junmyeon was left with the other Alphas looking at them one by one.

"Now tell me, what the hell is going on?" Junmyeon asked.

"Nothing.." they all answered.

"Nothing?" Junmyeon scoffed. "You are all acting like kids fighting over a thing!"

They all became silent.

"I don't hold your feelings, neither your heart and mind, but please, think about your actions," he continued.

No one answered him so he let them ride the van then sighed. He could only shook his head before riding the van too.

This would be more complicated that I expected.