Katherine clutched her hairbrush as she wondered if her greatest fears were coming true at all, and if the lady was truly the cause of this all.

Damien had stopped showing interest in her, and this was because he was obviously still in love with his ex, who had returned after so many years stirring up feelings inside him.

For the umpteenth time again since this whole thing started, Katherine wondered what he saw in that bitch. She was lame and of lower class, she wasn't even fit to be in their line of sight or their status at all, yet all of this was happening.

That bitch! That Madison was single-handedly ruining her relationship with Damien.

"FUCK!" She yelled, her clenched fist connecting with her bedside mirror, which instantly shattered into tiny little pieces.

Seeing the damage she had caused, Katherine felt shock at first but then glancing up at her uneven reflection on the glass to her bruised knuckles which had begun to bleed, her look turned evil.

She took short fast breaths, her hands shaking as she tried to calm herself, and counting from one to ten in her head until she finally calmed down she finally relaxed a bit.

Anger still making her shake, she stood to her feet making her way to the bed to pick up her phone. She needed to check up on things, and know if her plans were going like she ordered.

With everything that happened with Damien today, she needed the investigation to be faster and she needed the answers quickly.

Suddenly she remembered that she wasn't supposed to use her normal cell phone, and popping open her bottom drawer she took out the small burner phone she had purchased for this sole purpose, and the  dialed the only number saved on it.

After it had rung twice, someone finally picked the call and slowly bringing the burner phone to her ear she said, "Give me some news."

.......

As Madison scoured through her tiny kitchen in search of something to have for dinner, a loud sound from the back startled her, making her nearly fall over in shock.

Her heart beginning to pound, she snatched up the first thing she saw on the tabletop; a small kitchen knife.

"Sorry, Madison! It's just the cat." She heard Mrs Sterling call out from outside.

Madison leaned back against the door, a hand placed over her forehead as she greeted Mrs Sterling from the window.

She had never been this scared before, and as she breathed heavily trying to regain herself, she then remembered that she had forgotten to do something important.

She had forgotten to call Alvarez.

Rushing to her bed, she quickly grabbed out her phone from her purse, wanting to go through with it before it would escape her mind again. She was so tired after the long walk back home earlier today, that she had completed forgotten about the stalker not until this startling incident.

The first thing she did when she returned home was to take a cold shower, and jump right into bed. It had completely skipped her mind, that she was supposed to call Alvarez.

Her heart falling to the pit of her stomach now, she glanced back at her door, cross-checking it and her window too, making sure they were locked and secure and then after she dialed Alvarez's number.

As usual he didn't waste time in picking up. "Madison? Hey, what's up? It's nice to hear from you?" He sounded so happy that Madison felt bad, that she was as going to bring him this kind of bad news, but he was her only hope now and she really needed to talk to someone.