House Arrest

Tom directed Kate to his house in Louisiana. It was a standalone house this time, with a yard and a pool, and a southern older style open house with verandahs all the way around. Dusk was settling as they drove in, leaving pink and purpole streaks across the sky. "Wow," Kate said as she parked the car. She looked at Tom. "Since being with you I need a new word for wow," she laughed.
Inside she went straight to the kitchen and was pleased to find all the ingredients for chicken soup in the fridge. She started cutting vegetables while the chicken was poaching and Tom stood behind her. "Darling I'm really not hungry, I just want to sleep."
"Sleep, or take me to bed?"
"Both," he winked.
"If you want me you need to eat first. Even if its only a little bit. It's within your calorie limit, I promise."
"OK," he pouted. "Then you'll come to bed with me?"
"Yep, I'll be all yours."
While the soup was simmering Kate went exploring and found the bathroom. She set Tom up with a bowl of soup while she ran him a hot bath and went to the bedroom to unpack some of her things. When she was done Kate went back to the kitchen. "That was delicious, darling. Thank you. I think I feel better already," he stood and pulled Kate close to him.
"You're not fooling me that easily, Hiddleston. Come on," she led him to the bathroom and watched him slide in to the hot water before heading back to the bedroom, ignoring his protests.
When everything was done she waited in the bedroom and he came in wearing only a towel draped around his waist. He smiled when he saw she had already helped herself to her favourite pajamas - one of his worn tshirts and nothing else. Kate could see his hip, rib and collar bones, and while she wasn't any less attracted to him, she felt awful that he had to do this to himself for a film. She told him to lay down in the middle of the bed, face down, and grabbed a bottle of massage oil, warming it between her hands.
She moved slowly, starting just below his hairline, working down his neck to his shoulders, down his arms to his fingertips. Kate loved doing this for him. It was sensual and gave her a chance to explore every inch of his body using only the touch of her fingers. She moved back up to his shoulders, then down the middle of his upper back, spreading out to the sides over his shoulder blades and down to his ribs. Back to the middle of his spine, she trailed down over his lower back and bottom, firmly kneading his thighs, calves and feet, all the way to his toes.
Turning him to his back, she worked back up from his feet, massaging his shins, quads and up to his abdomen, deliberately ignoring his erection for now. Kate rubbed over his ribs and up to his chest, grazing gently over his nipples, back up to his shoulders and neck. She straddled his waist and leaned down to his mouth, kissing him softly and then probing hungrily with her tongue, searching for his. She slid back so she was hovering over his thighs and sat up, pulling him with her. She kissed his mouth again, more urgently, and trailed her fingertips lightly down his neck, over his chest and abdomen to his full erection. As she stroked slowly he moaned in to her mouth and she knew this wouldn't take long. He lifted the shirt swiftly over her head and bent his head to suck her nipple in to his mouth, snaked his hand down to her slit, already hot and wet. Kate let her head fall back and gasped as he found her clit, circling it with his thumb while he slid two fingers inside her. It had been so long and he felt so good she couldn't wait any longer, she removed her hand from his shaft and moved up to straddle him, slowly lowering herself on to his length. "Oh god, Kate." He groaned as she slowly slid up and down him, letting his tip rub over the inside of her. She could feel his climax approaching quickly, his breathing rasping in her ear and his fingers pressing harder on her clit. She kissed him roughly, her mouth crashing in to his while she maintained an even pace, feeling his length deeper inside with every thrust. She moaned hard in to his mouth, so close to orgasm. Feeling him begin to shudder under her, she deepened her thrusts, and when he whispered "come for me, baby," in her ear it pushed her over the edge, shattering around him and milking his seed as he convulsed inside her. As she caught her breath he flipped her over quickly and slid slowly in and out of her a few times before he withdrew and pulled her close in to his chest.
"I'm so glad you're here, my darling Kate," he said, kissing the top of her head.
"Me too. I'll look after you baby," she snuggled in to his chest, listening to his slightly ragged breathing and his thumping heart beat as he drifted off to sleep. She stroked the back of his neck lovingly, remembering all of the times he had soothed her to sleep the same way.