You're a singer Harry

All rights to the artist @SavySami -- Work was not edited in any manner

Hermione Granger

Hermione sat in the library a book of business statistics along with her notes spread out wide in the table in front of her. She was trying to memorize formulas prior to the test to save herself time of looking them up. It was an open book test but why waste time looking through the book when you could memorize the formulas and then have more time to work on the problems?

She was neatly writing down her notes on the current chapter when two tickets fluttered down on the page. She looked up into the guileless crystal blue eyes of Luna Lovegood. Luna was just a bit taller than Hermione and had the perfect figure that was seen in magazines. With her straight blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and figure she should have been immensely popular at the college.

God knows the majority of guys there were desperate leches. A particular tall blonde pointy faced lech popped into mind and Hermione shuddered. Bleh. Luna however was held back from true popularity because of her peculiarity. She said the oddest things, and seemed to be oblivious to the majority of reality floating along in her own.

Strangely enough despite that she was extremely smart, Hermione had stopped being amazed by her knowledge and grades, figuring her to be some type of strange genius. Hermione respected that, she was also considered a genius. But the more conventional 'ew look at that nerd studying all the time' genius.

"Why are you tossing tickets at me Luna? I'm a bit busy studying for our test next month."

"I've interrupted your unnecessary studies for a necessary reason." Hermione stared at her expectantly, but Luna just stared back.

"And what is that reason Luna?"

"Oh to let you know we're going to a concert tonight."

"I have a lot of studying planned this weekend Luna, I couldn't possibly-"

"You could definitely. It would be impossibly tragic if you missed this concert." Luna stared at her completely seriously.

"I've never been to a concert before Luna... and I'm not really the type." Hermione looked down a bit depreciatingly.

"Then maybe you should change and become a different type."

Hermione gave a small scoff but still smiled. It was impossible arguing with Luna.

"I don't even know what to wear to a concert Luna."

"I can help with that- lets go now. Your hair taming may take awhile."

Hermione self consciously patted her wild curls, then started to gather her things. She placed all her books, her laptop, her notes into her backpack and hauled it over her shoulder. When she took her first step with it she felt herself start to tilt backwards and was only saved by Luna pushing firmly on her to keep her from tumbling onto her butt.