chapter two

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked.

"Daddy, who is this person in my room." She ran and hugged her dad, and glared at me.

"Ok we need to talk, everybody to the couch." Mom said turning and walking down the hall, and down the stairs.

I took my seat on the couch, the beach blonde sat next to me.

Everyone was quiet until blondie broke the silence, "so why she she here." She said pointing a figure at me.

"Ugh me," I said pointing a finger to myself, "why are you here?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Children calm down!" Said the one who looked like george clooney.

We continued to fuss, until mom finally shouted, "kimberlee aribella fawn, if you don't calm down and shut up!" I closed my mouth mom only called me by my first name when I was in trouble.

She laughed and stuck her tongue out at me. I glared and rolled my eyes how immature.

"Kennedy Olivia Gabriella Renee Smith!" Her father said.

I looked at her crazy, "what I have three middle names so." She said in a defensive way.

I just held my hands up, "well ok then."

"So are you guys going to tell us what's going on." Kennedy said.

"Hello mom, earthe to mom." I said snapping my finger in her face.

"Yea, ok well we're getting married." Mom said taking his hand in hers.

"What???!!!!!" Kennedy and I said at the same time.

"Bu...but...but." I stammered

"No buts, we are in love and you guys are going to get along, got it." I didn't answer.

"Got it." My mother said through clentched teeth.

I nodded scared, I just walked up the stairs to my room, and slammed the door.

I plopped down on the bed, and closed my eyes why couldn't this nightmare just end.

"Ugh what do you think you're doing" Kennedey said.

"Laying down duh." I said my voice muffaled by the pillow.

"I know that I mean why are you laying in my bed." Kennedy said rolling her eyes.

I turned over and sat up, and stared her in the eyes. "Look kennedy our parents are in love, and there's nothing we can do about it." I said.

"I know hey well I like your hair." She said sitting down next to me.

"Oh thanks, mom hates it, calls me her emo baby, and I'm not emo or goth I just like the hair." I said smiling, then frowning at the thought of mom saying "god Sweetie what did you do to your hair." She had said grabbing at my hair frowning.

"Really, its gorgeuos you're just letting your inner self shine on the outside." She said.

"I know that's what I said." I said it was like de ja vu.

"Kennedy, Kimberlee, time to eat." Mom shouted through the house.

"You coming?" I said stopping at the door.

She nodded and we walked down the stairs laughing and talking as if we were old friends.