chapter four

"Wake up." Ken said shaking me by the arm.

"No." I said groggily.

"Were going to be alte for school." She said, now jumping on my bed.

"No." I said, grabbing my pilllow and throwing it at her, she yelped, and I buried my face in my pillow and snickered.

"I didn't want to do this." I heard her say next thing I know I feel something wet in my ear.

My eyes immediattly open, and I'm holding my now slob infested ear.

"Kenny I'm gonna get you." I said getting up.

"Catch me if you can't." She stuck her tongue out at me and ran.

I chased after her, and almost tripped down the stairs, idea.

I scream, and acted like I did trip, I lay there on the ground grabbing my knee.

"Ow, ow, Kennedy help my knee. Help I give just help." I said pretending to cry, and looking down smirking.

I mentally thanked my mom for those drama lessons and drama camp. I heard footsteps, and I looked behind me it was Kennedy.

"You okay?" She asked concerned.

I shook my head no, and motioned her to come closer.

"Closer." I said.

"I need to tell you a secret."

"What?" She asked.

She bent down so I couuld tell her.

I stuck my finger in my mouth, and put it in her ear. "Ewww gross."

I ran, "come here, kimberlee."

I ran until I was panting, I bumped into mr. Smith, "morning." I said getting up, and running.

He just looked at me, and I hearrd Kennedy go ow, I looked back to see she had fallen to was I going to believe it.

No, but then she began to cry, and it sounded real, so I walked back.

"You okay?"

"No..sniffle..I...sniffle...need help." I lent her my hand. And she pulled me down, she grabbed some ketchup from the cabinet, and squirted me. I squirted her with mustard, getting her outfit messed up.

We were now all covered in red, and yellow we burst out laughing. Just like last night mom walked in "what in the name of goodness is going on, what happened."

"Uh we need to get dressed come on Kennedy let's go." I said grabbing her arm.

"Stop it right there" we stopped.

"Ok you caught us red handed." I said lifting up a ketchup covered hand.

"How about a hug." Kennedy said.

We walked towards my mom to hug her.

"Uh no thanks." She said backing up.

"But mom.."

"Just get cleaned up."

We walked upstairs, and took a shower, got dressed, and met up in my room.

"Uh you are so not wearing that." I told her.

"What?" She said looking at me.

"Uh, those sweats, I don't think so, you can borrow my clothes."

I gave her my shorts, and a cute pink top that was strapless, and matched the cute hot pink wedges I gave her.

"Uh my dad would not let me wear this." She said looking in the mirror.

"Don't worry."

I had on a cute black mini skirt, and a hot pink tank with hot pink open toed wedges with a cute pink bow.

I made her put her hair in a ponytail, and I put mines in one too.

"Dad were leaving." Kennedy said.

"Uh and where are you too going a bar."

"Actt like you can't here him, and keep walking." I whispered to her, and that's exactly what we did.

I jumped into the passenger seat of the cherry red ferrari.

The whole ride we listened to rap, she had never heard of lil' wayne, young money, nicki minaj, or mindless behavior before.

I laughed when moment for life came on, and she was about to change it when I smacked her hand.

"Ok were here."

"I thought we were going to school, not a castle."

She laughed. "Ok here's the history behind celestia high."

"well way back when there lived this girl named Celeste, her father was avery powerful man, and built this castle. Not many people liked them though , they thought they were witches. But Celeste would never hurt a fly, one day she was in her room, someone creeped in and took her. Three days later she was found poisined in a river, but she looked peaceful. In her hand was an amulet, beautiful emerald that matched her eyes. So there it is, the story."

After that I was a little creeped out, I walked out the car, and slammed the door behind me.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Ready." Ii said we walked in and boy did I feel welcomed.