{Jerrie} - you're allergic to cats (requested)

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay, sweet girl?" Jade asked as she put one of her hands on your shoulder.

"I'm okay."

That was, obviously, a lie.

Truth be told, you feel awful.

Your allergies just began a moment or two ago and you're already feeling awful.

How would you make it through this dinner date?

"How about we find something on uber eats and we'll order in?" Perrie suggested.

"That sounds good to me. Is that okay, Y/N? Or would you rather us cook something?" Jade asked you.

"If you want something in, we can cook. It's completely up to you, my love." Perrie said with a bright smile on her face.

As much as you wanted to reply, you couldn't.

Because you weren't just feeling the allergies in your nose any longer.

You were also starting to feel it in your lungs.

You brought your elbow up to your mouth and began to cough into it, worrying your girlfriends.

"Babe, are you sick?" Perrie asked as she put her hand on yours.

"I'm sorry. I'm not feeling so great." You mumbled as you got ready to sneeze again.

Jade rushed to grab the tissues, bringing them back just in time to pull a couple of them out so you could sneeze into them.

"What's wrong? Do you need to go home?" Jade worriedly asked. "If that's the case, we'll completely understand."

But, to make your allergies worse, a few seconds later, in came another cat.

This one, Bella, brushed up against your leg.

Your sneezing got worse, as did your coughing.

And that's when it clicked for Perrie.

"You're allergic to cats, aren't you?" She asked as her eyes went big while she came to the realization.

"What? She's allergic?" Jade gasped. "You're having an allergic reaction?"

Your allergies were already going crazy but it became hard to breathe a few seconds later and that's when your girlfriends began to panic.

"I'll call an ambulance!" Jade said as she grabbed her phone.

"Come on, darling. I'll get you outside, away from the cats. This way you can try to breathe a little while the ambulance gets here." Perrie said as she helped you out the door.

Your lungs were burning as you sat on the steps.

It felt almost impossible to get a full breath of air into your lungs and Perrie could tell. She could hear the struggle and the wheeze that came along with it.

Jade joined you a moment later, explaining that an ambulance was on the way and it wouldn't be long.

You just had to hang in there until they arrived.

Once they did, your girlfriends helped you the best they could, and, as much as they wanted to, they weren't both allowed to ride in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

So, instead, they locked up the house and then headed to the hospital that you were being rushed to.

It was a long and scary few minute-long drive and then a wait in the waiting room that felt like forever.

But soon, the doctor was coming to their sides and telling them that they could go back to visit you.

"Y/N," They both sighed in relief when they entered your hospital room.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Jade asked as she pulled a chair up to one side of your bed while Perrie did the same on the other side.

"I'm okay, I guess. I can breathe now."

"Well, that's a relief." Perrie smiled as she brushed her thumb across your  knuckles. "You scared the hell out of us."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. You have nothing to be sorry about." Jade assured as she squeezed your hand gently.

"You didn't mention that you had an allergy to cats," Perrie said.

"You didn't mention you had cats." You said back to her, looking between your girlfriends.

"Good point." Jade chuckled.

"Do we need to give them up?" Perrie asked Jade with sadness evident in her voice, looking her in the eyes.

"No, don't give your cats away." You said. "We'll figure something out, I promise. But, please, don't give them up. They're your babies and they love you."

"You're right," Perrie said. "Okay, we'll figure something out that works for everyone."

"Well, one thing is for sure. The next date is going to be at your house, Y/N," Jade said, causing the three of you to giggle.

"I think that's best for everyone." You laughed and they joined in, just happy to see you laughing and smiling again, and grateful that you were going to be okay.