Jungkook's ending

Start from the beginning

Her skin as white as the moon and glossed over like water.

She was wearing a flowy dress that reached to her bare feet, her curves, shown by the shape of the dress made her even more beautiful.

Her freckled face highlighted her eyes and nose.

She could have been the sister of Venus or Athena. She was so wonderous.

''My my, Jeon Jungkook. I never thought I'd see you again after you ran off I was sure you would never return. I really thought you wanted to get away from the pack.''

''Yes I did, but I want to be mated with my forever love. I can only do that through you, moon-goddess.''

''Really? Who is the lucky wolf? Is it Delilah? Your mother loved her, or maybe Marianna? Or perhaps it's Sebios? Heh heh.''

She smiled but Jungkook shook his head, ''None of them, it's y/n actually. She is my true love, I want to be bonded with her.''

''Wait what?'' I said.

The moon-goddess finally noticed me and gasped in shock when taking a better look at me

''Jungkook! That is a HUMAN! You aren't supposed to bring a human into our world, how dare you break the contract! This is treason of the highest order!''

She said while backing up and shaking her head.

''I should have you banned for this, you have no right calling yourself a true wolf when you bring the enemy into our domain.''

''I love her! I want to be with her! I couldn't stand all those rules and promises here. So I left, and yea! I did get into some trouble and got locked up, but then I met her, and I love her!!! And don't even get me started on the whole true wolf thing, I am the son of the alpha that makes me next in line to be alpha. YOU have no control over who I choose to be my mate!!''

Jungkook was growling at this point, his ears were pinned back and his eyes showed nothing but rage.

''Why? Tell me why? Give me reasons, why I should even consider your proposal.''

The moon-goddess said, glaring at Jungkook while crossing her arms. She was obviously in a bad mood but couldn't do anything about who Jungkook chose to be his forever mate. As the next alpha, he was superior when it came to choosing a mate.

Jungkook calmed down a bit and nodded. He wouldn't take no for an answer so he told the goddess everything.

All the while I was watching silently as him and the goddess argued for a long period of time.

Eventually she stopped him.

''ALRIGHT! I understand! And even though it PAINS me to do this, you are next in line as the alpha so you have full control over your choosing. If you really with to go through with this then I cannot do anything to stop you.''

Jungkook nodded, ''Yes, she is the one I want as my forever mate.''

The goddes nodded and looked at me.

''and you........is he the one you want to be mated with?''

''I.........ummmmm well? Maybe I could jus-''

''Of course she wants to be with me! So just start already!''

She sighed and summoned a book, it looked old.

She flipped through it until she found the right page, and started reading.

''Do you Jeon Jungkook swear to honour the contract and follow it's rules, as it guides you through your journey with your mate. For it was the contract that brought peace to our world. The elders gave their heart for us and made the world as we know it today, a world in which wolves can life in peace. One where we will not be bothered by other hybrids or humans. Do you swear to love your mate and give them what they need, for it is a partnership that holds us in times of need. Don't be afraid to lean back on your mate, they will be your rock and anchor. The bonding of the souls will bring you together, make you one. One can never leave the other.