Breakout

''Y/n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

I hear Chanjue running towards me, dropping the heavy wood I was carrying, I turn to the so said man.

It's been another month.

2 months of working in this place.

Nothing has really changed, no weird things have been going no, noboby got hurt.

It feels, wrong. 

Like calm before the storm.

Warnings before a attack.

Signs of danger, that have not been spotted yet.

''Y/n, Scarlotte has requested that we all gather in the cafeteria. You need to follow me immediatly, drop your chores.''

''What? Why.''

Chanjue gives me a panicked look.

''I don't know, but, something is wrong. Scarlotte wouldn't let anything go before we are all together but.................................she looked worried.''

Slowly nodding I grabbed Chanjue's hand.

''Alright, let's go. Is everyone there already.''

''I think so.''

We arrive at the cafeteria, all of the staff members are here, I see Alice, the girl who works at the hospital of the asylum. She's talking to a few other people, not looking to scared. I guess Chanjue hasn't informed everyone yet.

Nezuma, the girl from Japan, is sitting alone again. Wearing heaphones, she looks like she is not on earth, her mind wandering off to another place far from here.

Jack and Kinua are together as usual, both of them laughing as they are watching two other staff members trying to chug a bottle of water but failing miserably.

Finally my eyes land on Scarlotte, she's talking to someone on the phone. It must be important, because she is fuming with anger. At last she hungs up and stand on a table.

''Hello everyone, may I have your attention!''

The whispers quiet down, all attention is on her.

''I know that this is sudden and all, but I have some important news to tell you. Earlier this morning, there were tunnels found on the fifth floor.''

The whispers are found again.

''NOW, I know that this may sound weird, but I believe that this asylum is no longer save. The hybrids on the fifth floor have been digging different tunnels under the ayslum for about four months now, they have been involving other hybrids and we think they were about to start a riot. I have called the boss, they will be here soon and they will take the hybrids somewhere else before they can start the riot. We are currently investigating the tunnels, the hybrids of the fifth floor have been sedated and locked away, we are informing you about this to let you know that in case something happens, you should get yourself a weapon.                                                                      For now everything is okay, but the tunnels haven't been properly searched we don't know if they are connected to the outside world or to other hybrids. WE just don't know yet. NOW! I'm sure everything will be all normal at the end of the day and we all go to bed tonight, with this just being another day.''

Scarlotte ends her story and I can hear the people talk about this all.

''What do you think is going to happen?''

''Is a riot starting?''

''I am very hungry, I wanna have pizza.''

''What about the other hybrids? They must have no idea what's going on.''

I look at Chanjue, he is looking around.

''What are you looking for?''

''I'm trying to figure out where that sound is coming from?''

''What soun-''

I suddenly hear it too.

A soft ticking sound, coming from under the floor.

''Chanjue, I think it's a-''

Suddenly a huge explosion occurs

The whole cafeteria is blown up.

With great force I fly against the wall.

The air is pressed out of my lungs.

My legs give out and I plummer to the ground.

Trying to stand up, I look for Chanjue.

I can only see dust.

Hear people crying, screaming, pleading.

And I smell something burning.

All of a sudden, I see the smoke clear up a bit.

An opening of the door shows the outside light.

Someone is standing in the doorway.

Closing my eyes a bit I try to make out the figure.

But

I can already hear him.

''Hello everyone, you called for back-up in the case of a explosion~''

Taehyung

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohhhhhhh to be continued!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you like it.

I have just finished with my test week.

(I'm dead on the inside :(    R.I.P )

But I hope you can appreciate that I have posted now.

What are your theories about what is about to happen? 

I would like to know.

Please, vote-comment and follow me (if you want)

And I will see you next time

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee (^-^)