Jungkook's ending

Start from the beginning

So right now, I wasn't very confident in my escape, the only thing keeping me going was the adrenaline coursing through the many veins and arteries in my body.

''You better run or you'll get caught princess~''

I could hear his voice taunting me, I had no way of knowing wether he was close or far away.

He was stuck in my head, no matter how hard I tried to shut him out.

It's because of the bond he made.

The bond that tied our souls together under the full moon.

''The Alexander archipelago wolf and the human in a forbidden love story, one that is bound to fall apart. You are both too different, one is superior to the other. This whole mess wasn't even supposed to happen Jeon Jungkook and you KNOW it. If this bond is completed, than that will mean you have betrayed the contract that has been created by the all knowing pack.

Do you really want that on your conscious?

Do you really wish to discard the rules of your elders?''

That was what the moon-goddess said to Jungkook when he presented me as his forever mate.

Yes you read that right, let me explain.

I was very confused when Jungkook woke me up one dark and cold night and told me to go put on some different clothes.

''Where are we going? I'm cold, please can we go back?''

''Shut it princess, we don't have much time left.''

He had dragged to through the forest and out into a field.

The moon was shining brightly that evening and I remember watching it intensely as Jungkook set up some things.

''What are you doing Jungkook.........please I want to go back, what if a bear attacks us?''

''I'm almost done princess, and there are no bears here. Even if there were, I am here to protect you.''

He stood up after finishing the preparations and grabbed both my hands.

''Sit down princess.''

''But the grass is wet and cold-''

''SIT DOWN'' He said, looking at me with a stern face.

I quickly sat down and Jungkook started saying something, in a language I could not understand.

He looked very focused as he gripped both my wrists tighter, the jars he had prepared began glowing.

''Um Jungkook, what is going on? I don't like this.''

He however kept talking, even louder this time.

The glowing intensified and spread around us.

One of his hands let go of my wrist and wrapped around the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him.

Our foreheads were now touching and he finally stopped talking.

Slowly he had gotten up and looked around him.

I did so too, and what I saw was something out of the extraordinary.

A space, going on forever. With glowing lights dancing all around us.

''Greeted, moon-goddess. I come before you as a strong individual, ready to be bonded with my forever mate.''

Jungkook spoke and bowed gracefully while flattening his wolf ears.

I looked at the direction he bowed in and gasped.

A beautiful woman was standing before us.

Tall, with curled hair that reached to the back of her knees.