𝟽. 𝟸𝟺/𝟽 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎

Previously, just an hour that passed, the librarian- Sa Shanyuan, demonstrated to the duo of the person that borrowed the complete set of the fictional legendary creature, after that they immediately contacted Tang to care of their own business wh...

Previously, just an hour that passed, the librarian- Sa Shanyuan, demonstrated to the duo of the person that borrowed the complete set of the fictional legendary creature, after that they immediately contacted Tang to care of their own business while he does his own research.

Mei took a sip of a milk tea that she just bought from the store, leaning over to MK to see him sending heart messages to the one and only, Red Son.
She giggled, asking MK to send her heartfelt regards to the hot tempered red-head, MK bit out on of the hash browns he bought, munching on them while feeling the taste of the hot and crispy lunch.

"Soooo..."

MK started, recalling the events of what that librarian told them back at the library.

"How are we gonna find that tall guy with two tattoos on his shoulders? I mean there's a lot of 'em in this city."

Remarked the boy who then took another bite of his hash browns, he glanced at Mei who just had the same expression as he does, curiosity and such.
She ponders for a moment, looking left and right to search for a certain person with two tattoos on their shoulders.

So far, none has piqued them.

"I don't know, there could be someone who looks tall and has two tattoos on their shoulders, but didn't the librarian also told us that they're a year younger than them?"

MK shrugged, unsure of what to reply when even he has the same thinking as Mei does.
Whoever the person that borrowed that book should have an ulterior motive that none could ever hoped to decipher for, no matter what they are, looks can be deceiving, and they know better than to think twice before acting.

When they exited out of the library, Sa Shanyuan told them yet again to be mindful of their thinking and speech, as they remembered and hinted that the borrower was rather ill tempered when being confronted, but the borrower ended up apologizing for their behavior as it was their way to avoid people approaching them.

With a menacingly and an intimidating resting face, it was quite a shock that the librarian found himself feeling disturbed under the gaze of the odd, and rather an intimidating individual.

And when he told the two about their short conversation, he says that the person's voice was just as normal as it was, but also hinting at a deep tone that added the feeling to it.
It was strange, that even the librarian was sure to feel like he just got scared of a foreigner.

With this in mind, Mei snorted over the idea of a feline man being scared half to death by a tall foreigner, almost close to choking herself with those little pearls on her drink.
She ended up laughing hysterically while MK just stared at her in confusion.

"What'cha laughing at?"

"Oh nothing, just the fact that a cat got scared by a classic- voiced foreigner."

"Oh my god-"

The duo then started to giggle, then ended up becoming a straight laughing fit that which even the bypassers looked at them like they just laughed at a corny joke.
They then stopped to take a short breather, wiping their tears clean and sighing in the end.
They could just sit there and figured things out if they bring the book with them, but since Tang insisted on finding things out by himself, then they let him be.

MK and Mei then talked about random things, anything that could kill the time.
MK started with how she got her horns, to which she replied that she got it by mother.
She took the time to explain to her the ways of how their family inherited some of their ancestors' traits, as obvious as it was, MK just sat there and listened attentively as he could.

It all started with a hornless dragonling.

Over the time that passed, each young member of the family would start to feel slight changes in their body, with scales popping open out of their cheeks and in every limbs, to their tiny fangs that'll surely sharpen when the time comes.