𝟻. 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍

The excitement and the calmness of what MK once felt, shifted noticably to curiousity

What was about the documented book that they missed?
If it were written by the author with pure, raw and recorded history, how come there is something that was claimed to be missing?

MK couldn't help but scratched his head in confusion, surely whatever Tang has been saying must've been just his imagination, would it not?

If it weren't, then whatever reason should the documented book be missing about?

"So you're saying is someone or something's amiss, but what?"

MK shrugged, looking back and forth as to what or why there should be something that he has to know and learn from the book.

"But this."

The latter pointed his fingers to the exact page that he had been skimming and searching about.
Curious as he was, he leaned closer through the page that Tang pointed to.
From the page were a bunch of four creatures with each of their own element, circling around as to form a symbol to represent each creatures.

"A group of mythical creatures?"

He asked, more rather from genuine confusion.
And thus hearing the older man sigh, he turned to face the content of the page he pointed at.

Four mythical creatures, one consists of the fiery, burning Vermilion Phoenix.

The second was a scaly, and a gigantic size of a great, breezy, Azure Dragon.

The third were a gray and black snake, that resides closely to a big, black Tortoise.

And the last one was the thundering rage of a White Tiger.

The 4 Chinese constellations, each having their own elements.

One with the East for the Azure Dragon,
the South for the Vermilion Phoenix,
the North for the Black Tortoise, and
the West for the White Tiger.

However, the documented book had only mentioned the 4 mythologies in somewhere else, never to be read and seen again the moment you've skipped or flipped a page.

It was as if the 4 constellations were only mentioned for the sake of a story telling coming from the monk; Tang Sanzang.

Miraculously, the book then again mentioned the 4 wordly constellations, but only did the White Tiger shown it's appearance in the book.

The White Tiger's appearance was never known, whether by reality or rumors, for only did the author used their figment of imagination to enhanced the beauty of the mythical creature.

It dare not took the form of a human being, rather- by the form a gigantic, white feline with red cloths that swayed freely, bells that chimed and dinged, gold accessories that embraced the fur of the creature, and twinkling little stars that shined on it's legs and tail.