Chapter 3

Tommy ran into the kitchen, "Woah dude you good?" Bill questioned

"I thought I got kidnaped sorry!" they both started laughing,

"you forgot you started living with me?"

"yeah!"

"well I made pancakes if you want any"

"FUCK YEAH!" Tommy ran over to the plate with pancakes, grabing three, sitting next to Bill.

"You like pancakes?"

"YEAH! Fuckin love em!"

"I'll keep that in mind then, so how did you sleep?"

"Good I guess, you?" Tommy's mouth was full of pancake

"eh, normal, Ran is coming over today to test your skills by the way"

"Does he think I am not good?!" Tommy said super offended

"Nah, he did that to me too and we've been friends for years so your good"

"fine." They ate the rest of their pancakes in silence before Ranboo came over. "One sec!" Tommy quickly threw on a white shirt and a blue jacket, "where are we going?"

"the shooting range, where else?" They walked down to the shooting range in silence. When they arrived Tom was hugged by someone with short fluffy blond hair and a purpled hoodie,

"Hey Greyson!"

"Hey Tom!" Greyson let go of him, "I'll clean your range up, PONK!" a shorter man with white hair and a black sweeter, having a robotic arm and a colorful face cover came out of a door.

"Yo Tom"

"Hey Ponk" they did a handshake thing then Ponk walked over with Greyson to a specific target area. 

"What was that?" Ranboo and Tom walked over to the front counter

"I am very well known here," he waved to the blond haired man who was sitting at the desk, "hey Luke" 

"hey Tom, whos this?" he pointed at Ranboo as Tommy set some money on the counter.

"My name is not important"

"He is a new business partner, he wants to test my skills" this shocked Luke,

"test your skills?! dude Tom is amazing with guns!" Luke streched out his hand to Ran, "I am Luke, call me Punz, those two are Purpled and Ponk" he pointed at the other two while they shook hands. Punz gave Tom a gun and they headed to the target that Ponk and Purpled were at, the counter there had carvings. "Tommy!" was written then next to it was "Purpled!" there were a bunch of scribbles and different things, even years. It seems like the first year Tom became close to the employs was 2019.

"If I get say ten bullseyes in a row you have to pay for coffee"

"and if you don't, we are done being business partners"

"deal" they shook hands.