29~ Happier

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS❤️

Amelia’s Pov

My eyes go wide after hearing Taehi call Taehyung ‘daddy’ just now. I gulp dryly. I look at Taehyung who is looking at Taehi with a pair of amusing eyes.

“What did you just call me?” He asks and cups Taehi’s tiny face with his one hand. I gulp. 

“Daddy—” He sobs softly and Taehyung pulls Taehi closer to him, squeezing his body gently and beginning to ruffle Taehi’s hair gently. “I just dreamt about you and you were my daddy in my dream—” He says softly and I was about to detach Taehi from Taehyung but Taehyung motions me to stop there. I gulp.

“What did you see?” Taehyung breaks the hug and kisses Taehi’s forehead. “I saw you and I was going to visit the moon and whenever we tried to land on the ground, I couldn't find anywhere. I called for you but just vanished from there and I was so scared-” He pouts and Taehyung chuckles softly.

“So, we were visiting the moon? Damn, I did so wrong, I should have stayed with you. At least I could visit the moon with you—” Taehyung says sarcastically and takes a seat on the bed while placing Taehi on his lap, my son throws his hands around Taehyung’s neck and his pout grows bigger.

“What happened to you? You know mamma and I was so worried for you, you were not waking up at all.” Taehi says and Taehyung gently kisses Taehi’s cheek. My gaze lowers down to see his hardness, he is still hard and I bite my lower lip hard. I quickly look away when Taehyung catches me staring at his lower half. 

I look at him again who is looking at me with a smirk plastered face. I gulp hard. Already my cheeks are burning, we were about to having sex earlier. I clutch my frock tightly.

“Can I sleep with you tonight? You and Mammam?” Taehi asks and Taehyung chuckles, Taehyung nods and gets up with Taehi in his lap. Taehyung gently places Taehi down on the bed and then lays beside my son. Taehi quickly throws his tiny hands and legs around Taehyung and Taehyung  quickly pulls Taehi closer to his chest.

“Mamma, are you not sleeping with me tonight?” Taehi pops up his head from Taehyung’s chest and I nod. I slowly tap my feet near them and lay beside Taehi while Taehyung is looking at me with a mischievous smile on his mouth, staring at me like he is already stripping me naked. 

“So,” he leans forward to me and I gulp. “I can arrange something this weekend for us and for the leftover task I was doing to you—” He whispers near my ear and softly kisses there. My body jerks up in anticipation. He doesn’t detach his lips from my ear and continues sucking my ear while massaging Taehi’s scalp.