Chapter 6

W/n slowly looked up at the sky, his eyes clouded as many thoughts raced through his head.

He wanted MapleShade, he wished that none of this ever happened...but she picked AppleDusk of all cats to love.

Plus, W/n decided to stay in ThunderClan over leaving with her, he's happy where he is, even with what has happened over this moon.

FreckleWish nuzzled him gently with a soft smile, "OakStar wants us to go and collect herbs, with BloomHeart and NettlePaw."

"Alright, let's go quickly," W/n nodded as he rose to his paws and padded towards the entrance.

BloomHeart nodded in greeting to the younger warriors, "we need to collect burdock, Chervil and Juniper."

"I heard that Chervil is growing by the snake rocks!" NettlePaw mewed with excitement.

W/n flicked his tail at the ginger Tom, "you will not be going near such a place, I'll go."

"And I'll come with you," FreckleWish meowed with a smile. BloomHeart nodded in understanding.

BloomHeart and NettlePaw went to fetch cobwebs from stale dens, "what does chervil even look like anyway?"

"I'm not too sure...I wish RavenWing was still here," FreckleWish whispered. Suddenly the she-cat stopped, her eyes catching a trail of blood.

"It's mouse blood?" W/n sniffed it carefully, "maybe we shouldn't follow it..."

"No it could be an intruder!" FreckleWish growled as she began following the blood smear.

W/n followed her quickly, however he felt something watching them. "We shouldn't be here..."

"That's odd..." FreckleWish meowed as the mouse laid there on the floor. Suddenly MapleShade leaped from the rocks, a menacing glint in her eyes.

W/n stared in shock, FreckleWish was frozen in place, her fur beginning to bristle at the sight of the rogue.

"Are you too scared to fight?" The tortoiseshell cat mocked the golden she-cat, "you just like watching poor kits drown!"

"I thought that they were ok..." FreckleWish whispered, W/n stepped in front of FreckleWish.

"This wasn't her fault," he insisted, "she couldn't risk her life, what would OakStar think? Loosing another kit?"

"I don't care what he thinks! She's glad the kits are dead!" MapleShade scowled. FreckleWish snarled.

"She thought that they were safe!" W/n yelled back at MapleShade, trying to defend his mate

"You betrayed my brother's name, I wish you were dead, along with your kits!" FreckleWish spat.

W/n stopped the golden flecked she-cat from attacking, "go and get the patrol, now!"

FreckleWish looked at him in alarm, "b-but..."

"Now!" W/n yowled, FreckleWish quickly ran away from the scene, MapleShade unsheathed her claws and tried to run after her.