"Huh?" She said in a daze. FreckleWish rolled her eyes, "We're you listening to any of OakStar's speech?"

MapleShade shook her head, feeling her pelt become hot with embarrassment. W/n gently licked her fur to try and comfort her.

"It's fine, he was just mentioning how we are going to be battling against RiverClan in two sunrises."

The tortoiseshell she-cat then remembered, she hadn't gone to meet AppleDusk in some time.

W/n stared into the night sky, heavily sighing before standing up and walking to the warriors den, FreckleWish followed him like a lost kit.

MapleShade rolled her eyes before sneaking out of camp, slowly padding to the RiverClan boarder.

Her thoughts drifted, W/n was a handsome tom, very charming too. Her fur began to feel hot, "whatever, I don't like him that much..."

She didn't really need W/n if she had AppleDusk, besides her love for the RiverClan Tom was far too strong to let go.

They were going to be like this forever!

When she reached the river, the handsome brown Tom was waiting for her. "MapleShade! I thought you wouldn't be arriving."

"I had to listen to OakStar giving out a speech," MapleShade grumbled as she hopped over the stepping stones and nuzzled her mate.

AppleDusk purred happily as he wrapped his tail around her with a smile. MapleShade felt her ears go warm.

"How are things in RiverClan?" The tortoiseshell she-cat asked softly, looking up into AppleDusk's green eyes.

He let out a small sigh, "DarkStar is planning to fight ThunderClan again, she mentioned that at the gathering because ThunderClan have taken it back."

"Yeah, I don't know why we have to fight over some stupid rocks anyway," MapleShade growled as her ears flattened.

"W/n seems to enjoy it, the one who is always followed by FreckleWish?" AppleDusk meowed.

MapleShade felt her fur bristle at the mention of the two cats. But she quickly let her fur lie flat, trying to enjoy the peace under the stars.

Once the sun rose in the sky, MapleShade quickly padded back to camp after saying goodbye to AppleDusk.

She purred as the brown Tom entered her thoughts, he belonged to her and no one else. "MapleShade! Where have you been?!"

W/n ran up to the tortoiseshell she-cat and checked her over, "I couldn't sleep last night so I went out for a walk."

"Honestly when I saw you out of your nest I was worried something happened..." the p/c Tom sighed as his tail brushed her's.

W/n quickly retreated back in embarrassment, MapleShade shook her head as her ears began to heat up. "I can take care of myself..." she grumbled.

"Alright, ThunderClan!" OakStar yowled from the high rock, everyone quickly gathered around as the brown Tom stood proudly, "we are going to reclaim Sunningrocks at sunhigh."