Chapter 1

Initially, the story will focus on Sebastian and his abilities in Gotham, then he will meet Jerome Valeska. In the end, you will get the satisfaction of your romantic desires.

At Gotham

Sebastian exits his 1967 Chevy Impala to a Gangster Nightclub named 'Fish Mooney's Plant' where he found out that his brother was working. Sebastian walks over to the side of the club to see a backdoor where he sees two men standing by the door. "Hello, boys." Sebastian said to them making the two turn to him while Sebastian takes out his two knives from behind his back. "What do you..." One of them said but he stop when Sebastian stabs the two men in the neck. After watching the two fall down dead, Sebastian laughs a little before opening the door and he walks right into the building. 

Sebastian enters the main room to see a lady beating someone with a chair. "You broke my heart!" The lady yelled at the man who she was beating up. Sebastian knows that the lady was Fish and he sees the person that she was beating up was his brother. Sebastian walks over to them as Fish threw the chair away that was now broken. "I guess I will come back another time." Sebastian said making the two look at him, Oswald was happy to see his older brother again but his pain was so much that he can't ask his brother for help. "Can I help you?" Fish asks him as Sebastian walks over to her. "Are you the gorgeous Fish Mooney?" Sebastian asks her with a smile. "I am and who are you?" Fish asks him. "I'm Sebastian Cobblepot, Oswald's older brother." Sebastian said to her and he looks at Oswald. "Seems he got himself into trouble with his boss." Sebastian said to her making Oswald look away from him. "What do you want?" Fish asks him making Sebastian look at her. "Having just returned from a killing spree, I want to work for someone and I see you're in need of a warrior." Sebastian said to her with a smile making Fish look at him with a smile.

Sometime later, Sebastian watched as one of Fish's men locks up his brother in a room and stood by the door. Sebastian walks over to him making the guy look at him. "You can't be here, man." He said to Sebastian who stops in front of him. "By who's orders?" Sebastian asks him. "Your boss, dumbass." The guy said to him making Sebastian laugh. "Right, I am sorry." Sebastian said to him as he grabs his knife from his holster. "I think you need to leave." The guy said to Sebastian who looks at him with a smile. "Right, but you first." Sebastian said to him and he stabs the guy in the gut and then in the heart killing him. After the guy dies Sebastian takes the keys to the door and unlocks the door Sebastian sees his brother laying on the floor. "Brother help me." Oswald said to him as Sebastian walks over to him. "Look at you." Sebastian said to Oswald as he knees down to him. "Help me." Oswald said taking hold of Sebastian's leg. "Get off me." Sebastian said taking ahold of Oswald's suit. "You can't win the minds of others if you are like this." Sebastian said to him while putting a tracking device on Oswald. "See you on the other side, brother." Sebastian said to him and he pushes Oswald ways from him. Sebastian stands up and walks out of the room making sure to lock the door before leaving. As the day progressed, Bullock and Gordon arrived at the docks, carrying Sebastian's brother in their car's trunk, Sebastian who wasn't too far away from where they were was watching them. As Jim was taking Oswald to the water, Sebastian heard his brother whimpering. After a few minutes, Sebastian heard gunfire, and then his brother was gone. Within a blink of an eye, Sebastian walks away to get into his car before Bullock and Gordon can see him. 

Sebastian was driving down the street in Gotham, checking his phone to see if his brother was moving. "If you're close to death, you might know what to do." Sebastian thought to himself as he sped up when he saw a cop car at the beginning of a chase.