𝚅: 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

TW !: mention of death

THE 4 GHOSTS DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE HOW LOUD THEY PLAYED .All that mattered was the music, the energy, and the fact that getting to play with Olivia was rare enough.

It wasn't until Julie rushed into the garage in a frenzy and stomped over to the ghosts. "Guys! Guys! Stop! enough, cut it out !" the girl shouted, causing the ghosts to grin at each other as they played the finishing notes with a smile.

"The whole neighborhood can hear you play, I thought I told you to leave."

Olivia's grin dropped immediately, her hands letting go of the guitar as it just hung around her back limply, her hands clenched as it fell to her sides to stop herself from shaking.

It wasn't like she played right in front of them but knowing people could hear her sing was enough to shut her down.

But the boys were too excited to notice the girls' stiffness, " wait people can hear us play " Luke questioned, hope dripping off the words.

Alex and Reggie both moved closer to the girl and Luke while Oliva stayed rooted to the spot, the color still not returning to her face just yet.

"Yes! And so did my dad and my brother!" the girl hissed at the boys.

The ghosts started removing the guitars and placed them in their respective stands. "W-wait so only you can see us but -"

"Other people can hear us play." Olivia finished for him, eyes widening. Alex grins "I mean, what kind of ghosts are we?" he asks, clearly not noticing that his little sister was about to combust.

Luke laughed as he fist-bumped the guys as Oliva gave him a weak high five and shaky smile.

"Who cares man? People can hear us play!" he exclaimed.

Reggie grinned and pointed at the guys. "We might be dead but our music isn't!"

Olivia swallowed her emotions and stamped them down in the depths of her mind, her boys were so happy, that she couldn't possibly let her issues and anxiety affect that.

"So you guys are a ghost band - ooh guys, you can call yourselves the Ghostbusters." Olivia tried to add teasingly, her voice still slightly shaky but the guys didn't notice as they looked at her with raised brows causing her to wince slightly at her joke.

"Too soon?"

Before the guys could even respond, the garage door opened, and in stepped Julies dad causing all of them to look towards him as Julie plastered on a fake smile, "Dad!" she greeted, slightly nervous as the 4 ghosts watched the interaction silently.

"Hey, just making sure you are ok," Julie's dad said, offering his daughter a warm smile.

Olivia turned to Alex, both of them thinking about their dad and how different he was compared to Julie's dad.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just had to turn off the CD player" the girl said, as her father scanned the room and all the different instruments that had been laid out thanks to the ghosts,

"Wait, is this the junk that was in the loft ?" he asked, causing Oliva to choke and Luke to scoff.

The 4 ghosts watched Julie's dad intently as he walked over to Alex's drums and hit the top of the drums and cymbals with his fingers testing them out,

"some of this stuff is in pretty good shape, maybe we could make a couple of bucks" he said causing Alex to stare at him appalled by the idea of his precious drums being sold.

"What? Yo, stop touching my drums - tell him to stop touching my drums!" he cried, pointing at Julie's father and then at Julie, Luke faced the girl with desperate eyes.