𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸 : 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜

" SOO ARE WE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT YOU AND LUKE ?"

"No, no we aren't."

The 2 Mercer siblings walked along Hollywood boulevard together, avoiding bumping into people along the way even though they knew they would just pass right through. It just made them uncomfortable.

"Ok then let's talk about what happened at school" Alex pressed and Olivia sighed with a bitter laugh.

"Alex let it go I'm ok" she shrugged

"Fine but you can't tell me you were ok with Julie joining the band, I saw your face when Luke mentioned it so don't even try to lie." He said with a pointed look.

Before the blonde could respond the older sibling gasped and she snapped her head up to see 2 men dressed in ghostbuster costumes coming their way.

"Alex wha-"

"Oh god we're busted," Alex said shakily and Olivia frowned, looking between him and the "Ghostbusters"

She watched amused as Alex's expression turned scared and started to back away, dragging his sister with him.

He clutched Olivia's arm as the 2 Ghostbusters were 2 feet away and exclaimed "oh god!" and "No!" but the 2 men just walked through them and Olivia sighed before laughing at the way Alex was crouched behind her in fear.

He looked up and peeked between his outstretched hands as Olivia said "their gone Alex, we haven't been busted just yet" she gave him a teasing smile.

The boy stood up straight and cleared his throat clearly embarrassed as a light shade of pink dusted his cheek.

"Ok yeah, I knew that, shut up."

The siblings continued down the boulevard in silence, both of them lost in their own thoughts before, out of nowhere, a figure came rushing towards the sibling and crashed into Alex from behind, sending him tumbling to the floor face first as Olivia's eyes went wide and gasped.

"Alex!" she said worried and bent down to check on her brother, the person beside Alex groaned but Olivia didn't pay him any attention .

"Are you ok? Does anything hurt? Did you break anything? Do you-"

"Livia Livia calm down I'm fine I promise," Alex said and the girl sighed and nodded, she got up and offered her brother her hand.

Once they were all up on their feet, the boy that had crashed into Alex held up his skateboard and sighed

"Aw man, you dinged my board!"

"Dinged your board-?" Olivia scoffed with a raised brow

"Dude you ran me over!" Alex accused with narrowed eyes.

Olivia was frowning at the boy till Alex's words sunk in "w-wait, you ran him over." she stuttered with widened eyes, Alex soon caught on to her words too as he looked at the boy with a confused and curious expression as well.

"You're a ghost?' Alex asked

"Oh yeah, ever since I learned the hard way that skating in traffic is bad." the boy said, he removed his helmet and freed his long hair, the brown locks flowing down his shoulder and Alex swallowed as he looked at him.

He was cute.

Olivia was no stranger when it came to Alex's crushes, so as she saw him watch the boy in front of them intently with his eyes sparkling just slightly she couldn't help but bite back a smile.

"Hey, uh-sorry I smashed into you. I thought you were a lifer and I would pass right through you." the boy said sheepishly.

The 2 blondes frowned slightly at his word choice