A confidential Ring!

Start from the beginning

"Mira!" Megan turned her eyes. Miranda didn't look excited to see her. "Hey. Go easy on her okay? She had a rough year

"This is my house, Miranda. Mine!" Megan snapped. "Half of it!"

"So was she gonna sell the half that doesn't belong to me?" Megan didn't sound happy at all.
Miranda didn't have a defence
"Just go easy on her is all I ask!" Miranda said. Megan looked at her. Miranda looked down,

"Are you sleeping with my wife?"

"What Uh. Noooo!" Mira said walking away. Megan raised an eyebrow and marched upstairs.

Nicki was pacing in the room.
"You and Miranda?"
"One-time thing. I was drinking and horny. The next thing she was rubbing my pussy and we just crossed the line. One time!"

"When?"
"About a year ago, the night you were first spotted with your British famous girlfriend on the Internet. I was upset and I started drinking. She was there for me like always except she was there sexually. I didn't lead her on, but she seduced me and I was weak." Nicki explained

Megan was speechless. She looked around. The room looks the same.
She then turned to leave. "My turn to ask questions"
Nicki marched after her. "You and super hot blue eyes... How serious is it?"

"It's been a year and a half. We just having fun!" Megan said landing on the stairs.

"Okay!" Nicki said. Megan picked up her purse.

"How's the sex?"
Megan turned her head. Raised eyebrows.

"I'm sorry!" Nicki said looking down and folding her arms

"She's 5 feet tall. Blue eyes. Sexy accent. Own a 7 inches black cock strap on. Great ass. Workout and knows how to use her tool. We swipe dominance, I never thought I would sexually submit but I do submit to her. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes!" Nicki said eyes watering. She sniffled making sure her tears doesn't embarrass her, "tell Liya I will see her after work tomorrow!" Megan said

"You leaving?" Aaliyah came from her room. Holding a giant Teddy bear.
"Yes! I have preproduction papers to check."

Aaliyah nodded. Megan walked closer and squatted. "If you like... you can sleep at the hotel tomorrow night. We can have fun, if that's okay with mommy!" Megan said. They both looked at Nicki. Nicki nodded. The water she was trying to block out from coming out, were coming through her nose.
She sniffled, "of course!" she whispered.

Aaliyah didn't look happy at all. Megan saw it. "I will come around 5 pm after work!" She said. Aaliyah nodded. Megan looked at Nicki who looked away. She then walked out.

Aaliyah hugged Nicki right. "I'm sorry I left!"
Those tears came marching. She secretly wiped them off. "I'm not mad baby. I'm just grateful that you are safe." Nicki said and kissed the top of her head. "Good night mama. I love you so much!"

"I love you too snuggles!" Aaliyah went to her room. Nicki turned and found Miranda looking at her. "She's upset? I'm so sorry the last thing I needed was this to get out. I just wanted to make your pain go away for a while and I had no idea what to do. I crossed the line and I might have came between the two of you. I didn't know she would see right through me. Dr Pete, I'm sorry. Sorry I did what I did that night. I took advantage of your vulnerability. I'm ashamed!"

"Hey! We are good okay? It wasn't entirely your fault. I could have stopped it but I didn't. Let's never talk about it again."

Miranda nodded. "It was great though. I enjoyed it. I'm not saying it's in my head or anything. I'm just admitting that I had fun and a great experience. You really are a great lover!"