Neal and Odette smiled. "Who's this?"

"Merry Men come in all sizes," Robin Hood replied. "This is my son, Roland."

"I know how to get to Neverland," Neal said. "I know how to get to Henry."

Odette placed a hand on her stomach and slowly shook her head.

NEVERLAND

"So, this whole trek has been for nothing?" Emma asked.

"I told you walking was idiotic," Regina retorted. "If I can just use some magic, we can materialize in the camp and grab Henry."

"We don't know where the camp is," Mary Margaret reminded her. "Have you even been listening?"

"Pan will have shields against magic, I fear," Hook warned. "Such an attempt would end in your death, and more importantly, mine and Jacqueline's, which is why we're walking."

"Well then, what's your idea?" Regina questioned. "How are we going to find it?"

"By using someone he trusts."

"Who?" David wondered. "Because I guess he certainly doesn't trust you."

"A fairy who lived here when I was about," Hool replied. "She might still be on the island. She'd be an inside source, knows all about the camp, can get us in. She might even have some pixie dust left. Perhaps we could fly in."

"You mean fairy dust," Emma corrected.

"No, pixie dust. It's stronger," David told her. "Like nuclear fairy dust."

"Wait. A fairy? Tinker Bell?"

"Do you know her?" Hook and Derek inquired.

"Every kid in the world knows her."

"That's a bad idea," Regina warned. "Mark my words. This Tinker Bell is not going to save us."

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - DARK PALACE

Regina enjoyed her supper.

Magically, Rumpelstiltskin appeared, sitting opposite to Regina at the far side of the table and said, :I thought you were dead."

Regina flinched a little and told him, "Go away."

"When you didn't show up for your lessons today, I assumed you went toes up. And yet, here you are." He stood and took a closer look at the offered food. "Roast Swan." He giggled. "That's amusing." Regina looked confused but he made a dismissive gesture. "You'll get that later."

"I'm not sure about these lessons anymore. I don't wanna have a future that looks like-"

"Like what?"

"Like you."

"Feeling a little pesky, could it all be, your Majesty?"

"Why shouldn't I? I'm the queen, but practically a prisoner. With a husband whose heart is still with his dead wife and his insipid daughter. It's intolerable. Nothing to do and nowhere to go." She sighed. "I need freedom. I need options." She stood.

"Ah, can't be done. You see, this is how it is. You think you're the diner at the feast, tasting the offerings. A little love. A little darkness. What you don't realize is, you are the feast. And the darkness has tasted you."

"You're vile. Leave my home."

"The darkness likes how you taste, dearie. It doesn't mind the bitter. And now that it started the meal it's gonna finish it. You can no more fly from your fate that can that," he gestured towards a roasted swan he noticed earlier standing on the table, "swan. See you tomorrow. Don't be late. Oh, and bring that simmering rage. It's all you have."