Veer : it is weight less Only, then why did they felt it was heavy last night?.. may be it got escaped...

Veer lifting that in hurry. Neel and Ritu came there and joined with him. They lifts the net. But the net is fully covered with Marine algae..

Neel : i thought the octopus will be bigger in size...

Ritu : it may be baby..

Veer : wait...

Neel saw the tail like thing partially. Ritu went and brought a stick to remove the net and algae.

Neel : Veer!! Sorry.. i think we missed it again.. i think it is a big fish...

Neel is acting like fake crying. Veer ignored him and going near the net. Ritu is clearing the algae with the use of stick.

But veer saw a human hand like thing and Immediately he sit there and holds the net, opened it. Promptly, he turned aside because it is a girl in the net without any dress over her.

The algae partially covered her but she is completely naked. Veer felt embarrassed because of this. He just removed his laboratory coat and covered her.

Since Bani is out of water her tail becomes as legs like human because of her magic power. So that they thought she is a girl.

Neel : is she dead?? Who is she?

Veer : shut up... Shhhh....

Her face was covered by her hair. Veer just removed her hair from her face and looked at her face. Then, he just checked whether she is breathing or not. Yes she is breathing, veer gave a long breathe out.

Veer : she is alive...

Akshara and Rahim came to laboratory from the lift because they went to town regarding the power supply issue.

Akshara : who is she?

Veer : we have to ask her... Now take her to room...

Neel : but there were no room available...

Veer : Okay.. then I'll take her to my room... Let's wait for her till she gain concious..

Veer lifts her and came to his room. He just placed her on the bed and covered her by the blanket and went out.

He came out and his friends went to pick up the submarine. Ritu is only there with veer.

Veer : Ritu!!! Go and stay with her.. if she gained concious.. call me..

Ritu : ok sir..

Ritu went. Veer is just analyzing the net and the pod for anything. He got some muscle like thing got sticked in the net. He removed that and started to research about that.

His friends returned with the submarine.

Neel : Veer!!! She is reason that our submarine got fault and we lost the octopus...

Veer : Neel!! Just be calm let us ask her...

Suddenly, they could here someone is shouting. Immediately, veer and others ran into the his room. There Bani got woke up and shouting over Ritu who is trying to calm down her.

Bani : ahhhhhhhh........ Humans......

Neel and Rahim looked at each others on listening to her words.

Neel : hey... Stop... You are also human, aren't you??

Bani stopped shouting and she just lifts her blanket too take look at her tail. Instead of her tails, new legs are there.. after noticed that again she started to shout by closing her eyes and by facing upwards.. And she stands up from bed and about to run.