Battle of Endor part 2

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile the Ewoks hold a rope high for the Scout to crash into it falling off his speeder making it crash into a tree while a large group of Ewoks are throwing stones at Stormtroopers below them as an Ewok runs from an At-St that fires at it but from two trees two Ewoks cut a rope and swinging down is two large logs crush the head.

Another Ewok on a tree wave his hand a noticing the Droid yells "Pull" The Ewoks, and the Droids pull the rope for logs to roll down the hills towards another At-St that turn its head but one of its leg stand on a log then it's other and both of them begin to wobble until it falls on its side destroying itself.

Meanwhile Han continues to hot-wire the bunker he said "I think I got it" A shot hit near Leia who leans back as R2, R3 and C-3PO look to Han "I got it" Suddenly another door closes making Han realise he didn't got it while a Stormtrooper fires hitting Leia who yells "Aah" She leans back in pain and Han helps her to the wall.

Walking forward C-3PO ask "Princess Leia, are you all right" Looking Han said "Let's see" Shaking her head Leia said "It's not bad" Suddenly a Stormtrooper said "Freeze" Turning C-3PO said "Oh, dear" Two Stormtroopers aim their blasters at them 2nd Stormtrooper said "Don't move" Han looks to Leia who moves her pistol noticing Han said "I love you" Nodding Leia said "I know".

The Stormtrooper said "Hands up" Slowly Han does that "Stand up" Han does for Leia to fire her pistol killing both Stormtroopers making Han smile at her then he looks to see walking towards the bunker is an At-St that stops Han said "Stay back" He stands up walking out of his spot the hatch opens to reveal Chewie who growls said "Arrr".

Shock to see him Han said "Chewie" Chewie growls as Han looks down "Get down here" He motion's Leia "She's wounded" Chewie growls about to go down but Han raise his hand "No, wait" Chewie growls stopping, and Han looks back to Leia "I got an idea".

Meanwhile Luke is clashing sabers against Raven who breathes they move away from Aayla, Anakin, Elite 1 and Elite 2 who all clash moving around Aayla blocks behind Elite 1 spinning around and they clash as Anakin clash a few times against Elite 2 then Luke and Raven moves towards the stairs while Luke kicks Raven sending him down the stairs to the floor Sidious laughing said "Good".

Sidious sitting on his throne watching "Use your aggressive feelings, boy" Aayla blocks Elite 1 ligthsaber into a lock before breaking it "Let the hate flow through you" Elite 2 flips over Anakin who spins, and they clash sabers Aayla said "Remember your training Luke" She moves clashing sabers again Anakin said "Don't give into hate".

Luke turns to Raven who slowly stands then Luke deactivates his lightsaber fully standing up Raven said "Obi Wan and your father has taught you well" He took a few steps forward shaking his head Luke said "I will not fight you, Axel" Raven walks up the stairs breathing as Luke walks back, Aayla and Anakin keeps an eye on Elite 1 and 2 while Raven stands facing Luke who kept his distance Raven said "You are unwise to lower your defences".

He swings at Luke who activates his lightsaber and they both clash just as Aayla clashes against Elite 1 fast until Aayla trick her and slash made a slash but Elite 1 blocks and back flips a few times before they clash as Anakin and Elite 2 face breathing before clashing again while Luke and Raven went back up the stairs and clash again.

They stop locking sabers until Luke spins move to the right making Raven swing forward then swings and Luke jumps avoiding it and lands in the middle of a control looking to Raven who turns but Luke jumps back flipping and landing on the rails Raven breathes staring Luke said "Your thoughts betray you, Axel" He takes a breath "I feel the good in you, the conflict".

But Raven said "There is no conflict" He walks forward and raise his lightsaber as Luke moves, he said "You couldn't bring yourself to kill me before" He stares at Raven "I don't believe you'll destroy me now" Moving Raven said "You underestimate the power of the dark side" He stops while Luke stares "If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny".